When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Aeromarine Superocean Steelfish

Pugwash

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.. so now we get the "Guaranteed to 1000ft"....

Is this really true? Would/has anyone actually taken these things in the water? If so, I'd be all over one. Got a cruise this summer, and many-a-days by/in the pool

The other day I took mine to about 110 feet in Bonne Terre Mine. Watch did fine. Dried her off really well and opened up the back when I got home..desert dry. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Here is a picture (not of me)

222660-14051.jpg

Bonne Terre Diving

• 3 months later...

Question for you guys who get two bands, bracelet and strap. Is it easy to swap them out? For example, if I go to work I'll want to wear the leather band, but if on the weekend I'm going some outdoor stuff I'll want to swap in the steel bracelet for the weekend. Easy to do?

THanks

Just ordered mine from PT :)

White with brown strap + extra SS bracelet

• 2 weeks later...
Seeing as you've not completed your profile, I can't be sure of your location, but using your local time, I'd guess Europe.

In Europe, there's only really one choice and it's the choice I made: Precious Time. He's got them in stock and as you can see, they're not crap.

Beautiful watch! Just out of interest, what's the button on the case at the 9 o'clock position do?

• 1 month later...

not posted for a while, but just wanted to comment that every batch seems to be different. mine has shockingly bad print on the 15/30/45 markers - left justified unlike the original posters pics.

the pic above has a random date font too. shame really, but hey theres always something lol

no no no guys i was just saying that the dealers should give us the option of buying the none mod / water proof version at a lil reduced price :rolleyes: .. just a thought

I expect that is the way they come from the factory, i doupt Josh ect caa mod watches they dont see and especialy mod to be 1000m water proof!

Seeing as you've not completed your profile, I can't be sure of your location, but using your local time, I'd guess Europe.

In Europe, there's only really one choice and it's the choice I made: Precious Time. He's got them in stock and as you can see, they're not crap.

The photos makes me droooool! I live in Asia, would Silix and Ruby have the same quality watch? :p:p:p

• 7 months later...
These photos are soo good that I had to share them with some friends at the spanish forum www.replik.as. Hope you don't mind Pug! you got full credit of course!

I have no objections to any of my pictures being used as long as I get credited.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

woo hoo...inspired by pugwash's excellent and drool-inspiring pix of his white dial sfso with dark brown moo-croc band, i'm placing an order 2nite for same!...

thanks to him and all those who have reviewed and taken excellent pix of this BEST out-of-box replica...

R-

Yep i have to agree

• 5 months later...