When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Adee kaye watches

Guest jdmdohcpower

Guest jdmdohcpower

I have 2 of these and I think their great and the price is about half of our reps and they use citizen movement in some.

Some are just plain stupid but some are nice

Here is the company that makes ADEE KAYE

You can find most on ebay for around $100, if not you will have to use the company

Guest Teedotyyz

I purchased one off E-bay a couple of years ago. It was this model:

IWC Portuguese Chrono Automatic

It was before I knew of reps and I have always loved the simple design of the watch. It came in a really nice faux leather box. Sold it to my cousin and have regretted it ever since. For the money it was excellent value. Hey my first post!!

I personally have had an experience with Adee Kaye watches. Back when I was without rep sources for a couple of years, a low point in my life :wounded1: , I purchased a Navitimer "Homage" watch off Ebay. It was advertised as "Stainless Case, back, and band". I thought, "Not a bad deal", other than the fact it was quartz, it looked just like a Breitling. So I ordered it, and one week later I received from California.

I open the box, whats the first thing I do? Look at the back and :yucky: , it was "STAINLESS STEEL BACK". "oh no no no, I will not be keeping this plated CRAP."

Long story short. They have some nice looking, "homage" style watches, but they are not good quality. I'd rather spend a couple hundred more and have a nice rep w/ automatic chronograph movement, solid stainless steel, and SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL! :yeah:

Cheers,

Jon

Edited by Bignasty