When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist check

jeff g

Isn't it funny how it's the little things that can cheer you up the most. I was starting to suffer serious withdrawal from my Omegas, as, having broken one of the spring-pins on my project watch, I was 'reduced' to wearing my Submariner. Had it on all week, and to be honest, it didn't 'feel' right. Sure, it looked slick, but it wasn't what I wanted to be wearing. I literally just remembered the ABS 'Divers watch' I bought a few weeks back just for the amusement/novelty factor, and thought, "That has 20mm springs!" I snatched up the tools and removed the bracelet, hoping that the pins in the plastic bracelet would be thin enough to go through the rubber strap I got last week and wore for all of 24 hours before breaking a pin. The pins slid through perfectly, and I hastily put the strap back on the watch :thumbsupsmileyanim: I hadn't taken any decent wrist shots before, and as the weather is so nice, decided to make the effort, so without further ado, my beloved 2531.80 project watch. Still no-where near finished, but, in the absence of my even more beloved Planet Ocean, the watch I most want to wear :)

Excuse the flash :)

226626-13077.jpg

Mediterranean? No, Britain.

226626-13078.jpg

Today's 'colors'...

226626-13079.jpg