When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pics removed

taiji

Hi Craytronics, I tried to reply you but couldn't get thru. Anyway, this PAM01B is not from any of the dealer here. I got it from my trip to Shenzhen. I Think I paid USD190 to 200. Anyway, only one left and I was very lucky to find this very well made "old school" PAM0001. I was curious about how come the watch was displayed for a long time (according to the shop owner) and nobody grab it before me.

Please read my HK and Shenzhen report for the hunt for good reps if you are interested.

http://www.replicacollector.com/members/in...amp;hl=shenzhen

Edited by taiji

Looks great. Wear it well. :thumbsupsmileyanim: And there was an 001 L Swiss L. On everything except the subs they switched over to L Swiss L early on. There are any number of B series where the switch took place. Even an A series or two. I guess when you lose a few watchsmiths to radiation poisoning due to hand application you are bound to want o switch to lume sooner rather than later. :lol:

001 and 002B reps are some of the best PAM reps ever made, period :thumbsupsmileyanim:

FYI, PAM001 was made in pre-A, A, B, C and D-series (OPII mov't)...replaced in E-series with PAM111 with E-series mov't (OPXI) and display caseback.

The most treasured ones are T-dial 001's from pre-A, A, and transitional B-series.

babola