When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Seiko 200m collection

colinmgzt

Very nice collection. I agree, you simply can't do better than Seiko lum. In fact, I was looking at the 007 which I think you have in the bottom right. The one I'm buying has aftermarket hands and I'm a bit worried if they will glow as well and as long as the originals. Also, what model is the top middle one?

You guys have some very nice models there.

I am a new first time owner of this Monster, and I LOVE this watch.

The Lume is without a doubt the best damn lume I have ever seen.

I love the SS bracelet that is standard with the piece, and I have ordered a couple of aftermarket Italian rubber straps to try with it. I can't wait to receive them.

I am looking forward to my upcoming dive trip more to wear this watch, than to dive.

post-22-1175643511_thumb.jpg

Pug was my inspiration with his great photos of the Monster to purchase this beauty, and after seeing your pic's, I may have to get more of these guys.

Which models do you prefer?, if I may ask?

Hi Longshot

superb watches, intersting day/date on the top 2

I take the day runs from 1 through 7

the day wheels on seiko's commonly come in french and spanish and english and roman numerals. i've also had arabic (i had an orange monster that was arabic). kanjii is pretty rare in divers but reasonably common in 6138 and 6139 chronos. the only diver you will find with kanjii is the japan market only 21 jewel version of the 17 jewel 6309 with a 6306 hacking movement. they were only sold in japan and for less than one year.

here's mine :)

228563-12689.jpg

I loves me some 200m Seiko.

Very nice 6105 Seiko, longshot! The others are sweet as well.

I've got only 2 left in the fold (stupid me).

But anyhow, here they are... The last pic shows one of my 007s prior to finishing the mods (full PVD case, new hands, dial and bezel insert).

228583-12682.jpg

228583-12683.jpg

Edited by Eunomians

those are all 6309's, except the 6306 and only a geek could tell the difference in a 6306. or would pay the extra two to three times the price for a 6306 when you already have 4 6309's :lol:

here are two of my 6105's , one from 1968 the other from 1972. the same watch martin sheen wears in 'apocalypse now' :victory:

228594-12679.jpg

228594-12680.jpg

228594-12681.jpg