When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Silix Order Confirmation?

section8

I placed an order via the website a few hours ago and sent payment via money bookers, but I haven't received any confirmation email, is this normal?

From who? May take a day or 2...

from silix, hense the sub forum ;)

I don't mind if it takes a day or so, i just want to know what to expect since I haven't dealt with him before.

Thanks guys, I wasn't worried about Silix, i was more worried about any glitches with the automated system :) I work with computers and know not to always trust them left to their own vices.

Thanks guys, I wasn't worried about Silix, i was more worried about any glitches with the automated system :) I work with computers and know not to always trust them left to their own vices.

I agree about the computer side, but on the personal side, I placed my first order with silix last week. Yesterday i got an email from silix saying they had got my payment ok, but had lost my delievery address, and would I re-confirm. Now this seems to me to be going out of their way to ensure that I get what I paid for. I am looking forward to that great feeling when that packet from the Far East hits my desk!

I experienced some issues with a recent order I placed with Silix, but I've been informed this was due largely to the fact that Jay was travelling for the past couple of weeks, and this made communication difficult. Given my past experiences with Silix, which have all been good, I'm certainly willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Have you received your watches yet?

I will add my experience that sometimes the e-mails don't come back quite as fast with Silix (not that this was the concern of the OP), but Silix is my favorite. As stated, the quality is fantastic, the price is great, and the treatment is top notch. They really try hard to make sure their customers are happy!

Highly recommended!

I will add my experience that sometimes the e-mails don't come back quite as fast with Silix (not that this was the concern of the OP), but Silix is my favorite. As stated, the quality is fantastic, the price is great, and the treatment is top notch. They really try hard to make sure their customers are happy!

Highly recommended!

He acknowledges that his inventory needs a boost in variety, his sites need revamping,...

and he may need to hire some help, as he's got several watch projects, and businesses.. going all at once,

but he's working out those issues...

As far as service, attititude, and price, however,.. with over a decade buying reps, and dealing with most

every dealer, several times,..I have never experienced better over the years I have known him.. ^_^

as an update since someone asked, we've hit an issue with my moneybooker's payment and he is working to get it sorted out, so no watch yet, but I've learned paitence in the rep game so I'm not concerned given Silix's reputation here.