When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

from an endless pile of spare parts i have on hand comes......

flavor flav

i built this today from entirely spare parts i had laying around :thumbsupsmileyanim: it's a 111 case, a sapphire AR crystal, a palp crown, a tightened H series CG lever, swiss swanneck CTG movement, high cannon pin, superlume c3/c1 mix, and a modified for texture sportivo bob strap! i'm quite happy with the results :thumbsupsmileyanim:

231636-11982.jpg

231636-11983.jpg

231636-11984.jpg

Oh my! Both wonderful!

I especially love the Fiddy, I would never figure out that a carbon strap would fit so nicely with it.

234304-11501.jpg

234304-11502.jpg

234304-11503.jpg

234304-11504.jpg

234304-11505.jpg

Hello,

First time visitor but fell in love with the pictures of the fiddy you displayed. I'm not sure a noobee like me can even use the word fiddy. I have caught the rep bug a week or so ago after seeing my first Panerai. Are you the maker of the watch in the photos? If not would you be so kind as to point me in the direction of this fine craftsman.

Best, vlydog

well.... i guess anything's for sale :thumbsupsmileyanim: the fiddy i'll probably never wear so maybe i'd sell that for the right offer but for now i'll keep the 112H i'd trade the fiddy for a hublot big bang....... :whistling:

Can't stop ogling over this fantastic watch. Is it for sale? Like others have commented great looking strap too!

Best, Vlydog

i built this today from entirely spare parts i had laying around :thumbsupsmileyanim: it's a 111 case, a sapphire AR crystal, a palp crown, a tightened H series CG lever, swiss swanneck CTG movement, high cannon pin, superlume c3/c1 mix, and a modified for texture sportivo bob strap! i'm quite happy with the results :thumbsupsmileyanim:

235632-11329.jpg

235632-11330.jpg

235632-11331.jpg

Greetings Flav,

I missed out on your rad fiddy but I'm now wondering if this masterpiece of spare parts is for sale.

Best, Vlydog

I actually swooped this up over on TRC. It's on my wrist as we speak. Flavor Flav sure is the man for watch mods ....

i was looking at that one...and i was one of the first that opened his sale post at TRC...but this great pieces come up for sale when i don't have $$$ to invest...you are a lucky owner..this one is def a beauty!