When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG extremely slow?

fitmic

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Takes approx. 40 seconds for pages to load. The ping time to the server from the west coast of N.A. is quite high, but that's expected, given the location. Not sure if this forum is on it's own dedicated server or a shared hosting plan, but there's no question there's issues.

Pinging www.rwg.cc [203.223.159.45]:

Ping #1: Got reply from 203.223.159.45 in 237ms [TTL=48]

Ping #2: Got reply from 203.223.159.45 in 236ms [TTL=48]

Ping #3: Got reply from 203.223.159.45 in 237ms [TTL=48]

Ping #4: Got reply from 203.223.159.45 in 237ms [TTL=48]

im new and have only been here a few weeks but this site is VERY slow.. about 15-30 sec between pages. I am in BC canada. My interest connection is fine and high speed and only this site is slow ping 276ms with 50% packet loss

The site is on a dedicated server, so that's not the problem. The problem seems to be the poor connectivity to the datacentre in Malaysia. Hopefully this will be solved within the end of the weekend.

I can relate and I know that this issue must give you one big headache. Be assured that we all know that you are doing whatever you can to resolve the issue. BTW, thanks for all you do! :)

Just an update for you on this. I am testing out various datacentres in different areas of the world where it is of interest to place the server. It looks like this will take slightly longer than I thought, so you will have to bare with the current server and connectivity problems for a while longer.