When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Online shop

Dani

yes i google it some time ago for a friend...

There are a couple easy solutions for it.

The easiest i found and suggested to my friend is that you can find an instant eShop provider out in the internet who will give you the webspace and menu driven online or offline tools to create easily your own eshop.

Some of them provide also a solution which combines some online payment option for your buyers but i found it easier to link Paypal credit card payments to your own eshop site...Fast secure and easy.

So, try for "get your own online shop" or "get your own e-shop" in google...

I would recommend OScommerce, ZenCart or CubeCart, all are excellent, and are easily integrateable into your web hosting etc.

They allow for almost complete redesign of the entire package, and most have a support forum which allows for easy redevlopment and support. Many containing vast numbers of advanced and experienced users.

PM for YOU!.

As I have told Dani in PM,

I own and operate a web design and hosting company who offer in built solutions, if you wish further information please contact me.

If the mod/admin deem this as innapropriate advertising etc. please feel free to remove it, with my apologies.

Edge

Yes you can....all he asks for is a couple of deep fried Mars bars a week......some cheap watches......and a little space for a photo studio......:lol:

Oh...I forgot.....and a desktop shortcut to Wikipedia....:D

Edited by TTK