When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

-Updated- grey dial BCE fom Angus

Rolexman

I don't have pics and won't (it is off to Ziggy today for lume and movement swap) but I did receive it and walked down to the AD and stared at the gen in the case. The dial looks pretty much spot on. It is a little difficult to tell as they both have AR and (IMHO) the AR coat is what is noticeably different. The gen has a darker blue AR coat in certain lighting. I don;t know if this is optically possible but that is what I see.

I know there was some complaining about the concentric circles in the sub-dials but I do have to say I could not see them on either the rep or the gen with normal eyesight. The sub-dials on both seem to catch the light in the same manner. So in short I can't say I would buy one to sell another but if you don't own one yet it is the one I would buy. :)

Well I owned the grey dial BCE (I was part of the pre-order) but I sold it due to the fact that the grey was way too dark. The gen is very very light grey in certain lighting (as can be seen on the pic below) which the rep was absolutely not.....

244985-8731.jpg

Could you post some pics when you get your BCE back Kruzer....I'm really curious if they improved this light grey look.

Mine is not near that light a shade of grey nor were the sub dials that dark. But neither was the gen I was looking at in Tourneau. If that is a pic of the gen I was looking at a different variant. The recently issued dial is based on the 449 and it is true I can make it appear much lighter or darker depending on the viewing angle. The only way to tell is to hold them both at the same angle and viewing distance. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...