When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ultimate Omega Planet Ocean Replica

HMSS013

so is the "Ultimate" a fair bet for a quality Omega replica? and where is a reliable place to purchase one?!!

um, try using the search function at the top of the page. there is more than one excellent review of the ultimate p.o. and there are dozens of posts about the watch here, if you just look.

Oh dear. This is worse than 'who has the best sub?'. The Planet Ocean is probably the single most posted-about watch in this forum over the last 12-18 months.

Talking about walking into a shoe shop and asking 'where's the shoes?!'

Now we're back to directing persons with TWO posts to dealers??

And that person's first post was to ask where they could buy a watch. Perhaps new registrants should be restricted to being able to post only in the Introductions forum for their first week, and all questions be banned in that forum.

Initiating this thread was the product of pure laziness and little else....

I got mine from Andrew ,www.ttwristwatch.com. I am very pleased with the watch and the service I received. You cant go wrong with something from him or Josh.

"SOF"

We all know that that's not really true, don't we...

Now we're back to directing persons with TWO posts to dealers??

This is a fun hobby- why oh why oh why do some feel like they need to destroy it???

Ugh!!!

-O

Directing someone (even if they are a Fed) to Andrew constitutes 'destroying the hobby'? Plenty of other dealers besides him and Josh out there, if one's prepared to put in the legwork to find them :)

Perhaps new registrants should be restricted to being able to post only in the Introductions forum for their first week, and all questions be banned in that forum.

Now there's a great idea. It would help the newbies acclimate without asking the trip wire questions that start the lynch mob.

"Burn him...Burn him!!!!!!"

I got mine from Andrew ,www.ttwristwatch.com. I am very pleased with the watch and the service I received. You cant go wrong with something from him or Josh.

"SOF"

I'm new I spent a few weeks searching reading and the like, I would disagree with the first part of the post. I bought from Andrew and while one (SO) was great, my PO has serious issues.