When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replying to Divorce Sale Authentic Rolex Submariner $500

Thor

Is it too good to be true ??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

These were gifts from my ex and they are some of the first to go. My loss is your gain. She is not getting these back!!!

Also this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

My guarantee is this: If, after receiving this watch, you don't believe it to be the real deal in mint condition, you can, within three days, notify me that you wish to return the Submariner in the same condition it was received

:headsetsmiley:

Too good to be true?

Yup.

She threw him out because he is a no good lyin' cheatin' scammer! :gun_bandana:

If it sounds like [censored]... And smells like [censored].... And looks like [censored]...

run.

cow pie lmao

I would say it is possible that it is a real deal... but I'm not sure it is worth the risk. I bet this auction will get close to its worth.

Well, the pics of the watch may be of the real deal, but that's no guarantee that the seller actually has it.

I didn't look very closely at the images on either auction, but my guess is that if the piece depicted is of a genuine, it's probably not the seller's actual picture.

EDIT: I just spent a few minutes looking at the pics. The first auction listed looks to be a genuine 16610 pictured, though the lack of additional pictures and low feedback (with many of the auctions in which he's sold items in being low dollar parts or 'private' transactions) makes me think that this is one to be avoided.

The watch pictured in the second auction looks completely suspect. The details just aren't there. For example... Look at the bracelet. TT's should have hollow midlinks in solid gold. This one has solid midlinks with a plated top (sides of the midlink are SS). Also, bezel insert and pearl, date mag, date font... They don't look right at all.

These are the auctions to stay away from. There is no such thing as a cheap Rolex. If you think you're getting a Submariner for $500, then you're really just paying too much for a replica. Might as well just buy from Idealwatches.

Smells like a scatalogical nightmare to me.

Run, don't walk.

That TT Sub is as fake as a three dollar bill.

Look at the CG's and the date font is totally off. where did the box come from Kmart?

About the Stainless steel rollie.. the pic looks gen to me.. but the story is probably BS.

Why would someone give all that info.. Just sell the damn thing.

You can get a picture of a rollie anywhere.

I would stay clear.

Scam. I have seen the sell at any price "divorce" explanation before.

REAL Funny

Fishers Indiana????

Hmmmm

I know a lady up there who sells reps on Ioffer and well

FAKE FAKE FAKE

Next thing we know, there will be "going away to jail sale"......."I need the money because I need to make sure I can buy cigarettes and protection while I am in there. My genuine sub is $500. My loss is your gain!"

:lolcina: :lolcina: :lolcina: :lolcina: :lolcina: :lolcina: :lolcina:

lololol

Going to jail sale.. LOL!!! :Jumpy:

Interesting...the second watch was "removed" by e-Bay but they didn't touch the first one...price now over $2,500!!!!

What's the expression...." there's one born every minute..."

Yep......but the ass relisted it......Rolex