When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Identifying a Vintage MBW 1680 - Pics Added

manny816

There#s a ton of tells that this is no MBW. Caseback, case engravings, dial, dial markers at six and nine, the wrong bezel assembly etc etc... man and that aging just speaks words. Looks like Dirk once again offered 10 minutes for this job... :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

One thing is for sure, I know my MBW vintage watches, heck i have had a few, and modded more, and that has never ever even remotely ever been an MBW, heck it's prolly never met an MBW nevermind been one.

This is shoking, if you sent him and MBW from Maria, then he has switched it for this, cos it's a TW best at best.

Edge

@kanone is realy a scamer? from some posts over on TRC he is...but please can you tell me how is kanone related with this watch?It was his watch??Then gave it to Bodo..??And then bodo gave the watch for mods to Hemicuda???....Im realy confused...please old members give us some help here!

@kanone is realy a scamer? from some posts over on TRC he is...but please can you tell me how is kanone related with this watch?It was his watch??Then gave it to Bodo..??And then bodo gave the watch for mods to Hemicuda???....Im realy confused...please old members give us some help here!

if i understand correctly, kanone and hemicuda are the same person. apparently he is a modder. bodo said he sent an mbw to him and got this watch back. apparently the modder has a rep for doing this.

my follow up questions to that are:

1) if he has a rep for doing this in the past, why would you send a watch like an MBW to him for mods?

2) if you did decide to send to him for mods, wouldnt you check to make sure you got the same watch back from him?

in my opinion, the onus here is on Bodo. It should now be an issue for him to take up with the modder. i am refunding manny his money. just hoping i get mine back from Bodo. he already sent me a note saying no.

if i understand correctly, kanone and hemicuda are the same person. apparently he is a modder. bodo said he sent an mbw to him and got this watch back. apparently the modder has a rep for doing this.

my follow up questions to that are:

1) if he has a rep for doing this in the past, why would you send a watch like an MBW to him for mods?

2) if you did decide to send to him for mods, wouldnt you check to make sure you got the same watch back from him?

in my opinion, the onus here is on Bodo. It should now be an issue for him to take up with the modder. i am refunding manny his money. just hoping i get mine back from Bodo. he already sent me a note saying no.

Yes my mistake..kanoneits the same person...

Btw as we all can see @J-Auz is a stand-up guy!!And a true gentelman....he is refunding manny his money!

And as J-Auz said now its bodo's turn to refund J-Auz.....but we can see that he sends a message wich say "no" to refund...

Yes he had to check if the watch he send to Hemikanone....was the watch he took back....

He has to tell us public(Bodo) why he is not refunding money to J-Auz.

ps:J-Auz this is very kind of you to refrund a member...now we can all see that you did not know if it was MBW or not....for me its not your mistake any more....

Cheers!

Guest avitt
Bodo sent me a note saying that he would refund any money he sees from Hemicuda. Is there a realistic chance of this happening?

By saying this, Bodo is admitting that he was at fault, and is now knowingly passing his misfortune on to you...making you the loser. That's despicable. :thumbdown:

Edited by avitt

manny has been refunded and I am out nearly $600 for a piece of [censored] rep. Bodo is at home in the Mother Land counting his Deustchmarks and I am ready to find this Hemicuda and kick him in the [censored] skull. If you are reading this Hemicuda, your mothers uterus should be chastised for housing your lying, stealing ass for 9 months. You owe me $600.

Guest avitt
manny has been refunded and I am out nearly $600 for a piece of [censored] rep. Bodo is at home in the Mother Land counting his Deustchmarks and I am ready to find this Hemicuda and kick him in the [censored] skull. If you are reading this Hemicuda, your mothers uterus should be chastised for housing your lying, stealing ass for 9 months. You owe me $600.

But Hemicuda didn't sell you a misrepresented watch...Bodo did.

Guest avitt
Agreed....but Bodo doesnt share our point of view.

So, just to clarify: Hemicuda didn't do anything directly to you...Hemicuda may (or may not) have screwed Bodo. But it is Bodo who has screwed you, by claiming that the watch that he sold you was an MBW, when in fact, it is not.

This is shameful behaviour.

J-Auz, you are to be commended for doing the right thing. Good luck with your Paypal dispute.

refunded manny close to $600. at this point Bodo is telling me im [censored] out of luck. my bank account is SEVERELY hurting now. damn. he has been somewhat less than helpful through this whole thing. you would expect more from someone who is supposed to be a respected member. i would caution anyone about doing business with Bodo.

and P.S. - why the hell does he have to "let you know" he filed a complaint with paypal. hahahaha

You screwed him. He doesn't owe it to you to notify you that he is going to actually do something about it.

So why did you post that like he was the one being the ass?

haha

and P.S. - why the hell does he have to "let you know" he filed a complaint with paypal. hahahaha

You screwed him. He doesn't owe it to you to notify you that he is going to actually do something about it.

So why did you post that like he was the one being the ass?

haha

Thanks for the back up, Rob. Ive sent several emails to Bodo this week, no response on any. Buyers beware.