When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replying to Latest and greatest of the daytonas??

Thor

Find this auction on ebay.How does this compare to our dealers $1000 plus daytonas ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stainless-Daytona-w-Bl...1QQcmdZViewItem

:drunksing:

Looks like the latest 7750 B1 version our dealers are carrying. Several tell tale signs that tip it off (too deep of a rehaut, bezel that is much too domed in shape, poor quality pushers (which the seller attempts to hide) and crown, incorrect dial indicies, and blah blah blah.

At least there is no mention of the watch being genuine (in fact, the seller even mentions there is a 31(?!?!) jewel ETA inside. Still incorrect info, but a tip off that this is not a genuine piece...

...and, lest I forget, $500+ is still too steep for this watch. Many dealers sell this one for much less.

Thank you for your keen insight ubiquitous or is that you 007 .

And heres one guaranteed authentic at $250.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rolex-Daytona-A-Serial...1QQcmdZViewItem

All right guys heres your big chance.

I bought the New Daytona 7750b1 same-o same-o for $215...and can all day long.....Many trusted dealers have this watch for the same price!

100% guaranteed... what a crock..

:Jumpy:

You guys got the Swiss 7750 for $215????

Nope. It's the 7750 B1's that sell for that price.

I love the diversion, all the crap about spotting fake watches. I suppose if you never saw that crap before you could get fooled. caviat emptor.

wow...that watch in the first post on ebay...sold for $2k. Was that absolutely a REP?

Yep, definately a replica... and not a very good one. There are better ones out there.