When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

are all pam's huge?

cableguy

as u can see from this rollie picture.....

post-6575-1180175722_thumb.jpg

I don't own any Pam's but am thinking about one for my next watch..I have NO idea where to start. Looking at something that is more on the plain side (no chrono) and with a see thru back (ive always thought those were super cool, especially with all the pics i see of the Pam's with their super detailed/designed movements....

Any suggestions?

Yes I too would suggest a 050 (40mm but solid back) or a 42mm Radiomir.

I would prefer the 050 (black face) vs the 051 (white face) as white watches seem larger than they actually are (as all white things vs black things).

Anyway, I have a 17cm wrist, and I always wear 44mm models, and not rarely even 47mm models.

Anyway, I have a 17cm wrist, and I always wear 44mm models, and not rarely even 47mm models.

I have a 17cm wrist and wear a Fiddy and a 187 manhole cover. It's all to do with confidence.

253344-7014.jpg

253344-7015.jpg

If you think your wrist is too small, buy a $100 PAM111h from Silix. If after a few days of wearing it you still think it's too big, you can flip it and probably lose only the postage on resale.

... and only have 17" wrists.

Oh my!... :blink:

I really hope we will be friends :D

I've got 18cm wrists and can handle a 44mm PAM ok. I also have a Planet Ocean 45mm and think that is my limit size wise. The planet ocean seem sto wear bigger, if you know what I mean. I think with the bigger watches like this it helps if you don't wear the strap really tight so it can slid eup and down your wrist a couple of inches.