When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi I am Gunnar Gran

gran

Hi friends!

I am Gunnar Gran (aka Bjørk) and I was previously signed up as member gran2006 here on RWGjr and i am gran2005 over on TRC

The reason why I am here is that i am interested in watches and I hope to one day see a reasonable replica of watches like the one pictured below......but we are far far from that stage yet :)

26788-742.jpg

Regards

Gunnar :wounded1:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad that Datograph is something like $40,000. I handled it at the dealer before, and it is a phenomenal watch. The Flyback chronograph is smooth, and the attention to detailing and finish is amazing, the movement is quite a scene to look at. No rep will ever come close to replicating the details this watch include.

And welcome newbie. ;)

I am Gunnar Gran (aka Bjørk) and I was previously signed up as member gran2006 here on RWGjr and i am gran2005 over on TRC

:huh::huh::huh::huh:

So you are Bjork and gran2006 and Gunnar Gran here at RWG. And you are gran2005 over att TRC. Were you also gran over at the old RWG?

Why not be just one personna...it would be a heck of lot less confusing than trying to figure out which Gran we are talking to.

Anyway...it is nice to see you back :)

Why not be just one personna...it would be a heck of lot less confusing than trying to figure out which Gran we are talking to.

Persona literally means "mask," though it is usually not referring to a literal mask but to the "social masks" all humans supposedly wear

Oh! You would be very "surprised" if I did tell you why it is so Jeff :winkiss: and thanks for the welcomes...RWGjr. is starting to feel like a new home :)

Persona literally means "mask," though it is usually not referring to a literal mask but to the "social masks" all humans supposedly wear

persona

noun ( pl. -sonas or -sonae)

• the aspect of someone's character that is presented to or perceived by others : her public persona. In psychology, often contrasted with anima .

• a role or character adopted by an author or an actor.

ORIGIN early 20th cent.: Latin, literally ‘mask, character played by an actor.’

So, while "Mask" is the origin, it's hardly the meaning. :D

Guest Bjørk
persona

noun ( pl. -sonas or -sonae)

• the aspect of someone's character that is presented to or perceived by others : her public persona. In psychology, often contrasted with anima .

• a role or character adopted by an author or an actor.

ORIGIN early 20th cent.: Latin, literally ‘mask, character played by an actor.’

So, while "Mask" is the origin, it's hardly the meaning. :D

:D

Sizophrenia...?? :)

If by that you mean schizophrenia, you're using the wrong definition. Schizophrenia has nothing to do with split- or multiple-personalities.

What most people mean when they say Schizophrenia is in fact Dissociative Identity Disorder.

...and amazingly, we're still on topic.

I meant Gunnar/Bjork was talking to himself...

Well.... it seems we have alot of that going around lately. Seems Dems, Bulit, Mr Crowley are having a ball at the old site along with the Savior and Mr 10,000

I suppose I could have a grand ol time talking to myself too :lol:

Shush, Jeff... I just said something witty and now I'm waiting for my own biting and sarcastic reply. I just know I'll come up with something volative though. This means I have to do a bunch of research to out-argue myself. Like I have the time for this?!

@Gran... hilsen fra din venn i Alaska!

I guess I could register a second name as my wife. I'd finally win all the arguments I start with myself :blink:

Edited by jraines87

LOL or maybe he is Bipolar lol

Bipolar is one personality that flips between elated and depressed, or normal and depressed. Imagine your Missus when she has the decorators in and you just complemented her on her shoes or something. It's not the multiple persona thing that people do online talking to themselves, although a lot of that can be because they have no real friends, even online, so they create threads on rep forums where they discuss stuff with themselves to give the impression that someone cares.

Not that I'm accusing people here of being like that, obviously. That would be rude, and everyone here is perfectly sane and lovely. Obviously.