When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

*waving* Hello everyone!

I'd love to introduce myself and can't wait until I get my feet a little more 'wet' around these boards!

My story - I have always loved and appreciated watches. I have a bit of a fine jewelry professional background, but watches are a whole 'nother world unto themselves. Despite - or maybe IN spite of! - working around fancy and expensive jewelry (that I could never afford!) on a regular basis, I have developed somewhat of a strong affinity for high-quality replica pieces, be it watches, hybrid/lab-grown diamonds, and the like. I have made it sort of a hobby (and a bit of a little game for myself!) to seek out the best of the best in the replica world, and educate myself as much as possible along the way - so needless to say, I'm very excited to have found this forum, since until now my experience with replica watches has been limited to highly shady ripoff websites and stalls at the 47th St. Jewelry Exchange Bldg. selling bottom-of-the-barrel Rooolexes :wounded1:

Someday, I'd love to own a few genuine fine watches - but what watch lover has the money to satisfy *all* his or her whims for every single fabulous watch out there??? Given the odds of winning the lotto are something like a million-and-a-half to one - not many!!! So, I'll keep playing my numbers, and in the meantime, hopefully get to know a lot of you better ;)