When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What is God is wrong with me???

Usil

I got up this morning and got ready for work. The usual, check the computer and the rep sites (we have to have our priorities), showered, shaved, dressed, grabbed my leather jacket and helmit and headed to the garage for my motorcycle to drive to work.

Got to the office, fired up the office computer (checked the rep sites again), read some emails and then looked down in horror. I had forgotten to put on a watch. I could not believe it. The arm was bare. And I had not even thought about it till I got to the office.

What does this mean? Do I need to see a doctor? Support group? This :( looks serious.

Usil

Edited by Usil

I got up this morning and got ready for work. The usual, check the computer and the rep sites (we have to have our priorities), showered, shaved, dressed, grabbed my leather jacket and helmit and headed to the garage for my motorcycle to drive to work.

Got to the office, fired up the office computer (checked the rep sites again), read some emails and then looked down in horror. I had forgotten to put on a watch. I could not believe it. The arm was bare. And I had not even thought about it till I got to the office.

What does this mean? Do I need to see a doctor? Support group? This :( looks serious.

Usil

This type of action would normally result in your warning meter being put up a notch or two but in this place we believe in second (and even third!) chances, so you get off with a "DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!" :lol:

JTB

That is exactly why I never take my watch off. If, however, a watch is off my wrist, I immediately got to my winder and get another one. I guess you could just put all watch on your wrist/forearm, and as one comes off, another will slide down. Or, get a trench coat and hang your watches inside. Then, if you are bored with one, a quick sale is imminent! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Usil

crasy?

:cc_detective:

Maybe..and I am sad to say this...you are unlike the rest of us just a normal person Usil..imagine that Usil....that your are not a watchgeek but a normal healthy guy :winkiss:

Gunnar :lol:

Did someone say...

NANUQ BEST DRTRLWWW???!!!??? CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRZZZZZYYY!!! :Jumpy:

NEW SALE NOW!! CRAZY SALE TODAY ONLY NANUQ BEST!!! :Jumpy: 

DRTRL WRIST WRAP WATCH!!! MAKE TYVEK, WATERPROOF, NO WATER, NO SWEAT!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

TODAY ONLY SPECIAL PRICE, you pay HASBLO MONOPORY CASH, you get TWO FOR ONE!!!

NANUQ BEST!!!! CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARZY!!!!!! :Jumpy:

YOU bUy yOU TApe yOU get MANY pretty gilrs!!  BUY NOW!  NOT FAER FOR TRACKING

BUY NOW! ORDER ONE, ORDER TEN... ALL COME FAST FAST FAST ON FAX!!! CRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAZZZZZYYY!!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

emergency_watch.jpg

SPECIAL CUSTOMER JOHNNYBOY!!! IT IS GOOD HEAR FROM SPECIAL CUSTOMER JOHNNYBOY!!! B)

HAL IS SPECIAL CUSTOMER, HAL ORDERS MANY ***NANUQ'S BEST DRTRLWWW*** :thumbsupsmileyanim:

HOWEVER SAD NEWS. HAL ATTEMPT READ ***NANUQ'S BEST DRTRLWWW*** AND DRTRLWWW GET STUCK IN SLOT.

HAL VERY SICK. :yucky:

MAYBE CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY :wub: ISO :wub: MAKE HAL FEEL BETTER BETTER BETTER??? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I feel so uneasy whenever I forget to put a watch on and head out. It just doesn't feel right... kinda like missing a limb or somethin' or like when you have forgotten to wear your pants out to work. :lol:

Yep,,it feel like i am walking down the hallway full of people without my pants on. sheeeesh this watch thing make me nuts. It happened to me twice already.

When I am leaving to go out anywhere, I do the 5 point check. I suggest you try this next time:

- In the same fashion as the Macarena, touch each part of the body that is needed starting at the eyes, then to the left (or right) arm, front left pocket, front back pocket, back pocket. Start at top, as such:

1) Eyes: Sunglasses

2) Arm: Watch

3) front L: Cell Phone

4) front R: Keys

5) back: Wallet

Now, there are other things that some may need such as iPod, Blueberry, or the like...but JUST DON'T FORGET # 2.

Do this NOT...and consider yourself naked. :crazy:

Usil

No, to me this seems normal. I can get a little obsessive compulsive about what ever hobby I am currently into.

I suggest you buy a new watch. Your mind is trying to tell you something. :Jumpy:

Whenever this happens to me I have panic attacks. They last until I get home and put on a watch. So I feel your pain.