When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Under the Sea

bluespower

Not sure how this happened, but I recently acquired a taste for the Sea Dweller. (Hanging around you guys too much, I suspect.) Anyway, here are a couple of recent acquisitions for your visual enjoyment.

On the left is a DRSD from Mrs. King modded by yours truly. Still awaiting a better bezel insert, although you'll notice the vintage NOS pearl. You may also notice this watch came with a silver datewheel. Relumed the dial (my first), rounded and polished all edges and carved the CGs to look like the skinny ones I've seen on some of the older DRSDs. Considering taking the plunge on a gen superdome and still have to drill the lug holes to 2mm.

On the right is a very sweet modern SD from maxmsu, which I just received yesterday. It's funny how RWG influences your preferences. When I first got into reps and found RWG, I had no desire to own a sub. Just didn't think it was a very attractive watch. Now I have seven!!! You guys are killing me!!! lol

261153-5428.jpg