When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Do you keep your watch on during sex?

bluespower

it depends but my gf usually asks me to take it off or she even does that herself. She sais its too damn big and I kinda get her point, so I gently do so.

But its only when action takes place in clean bed. Outdoor bussiness doesnt need that ;)

Cheers

Edited by pubus

It really depends:

I would never keep it on if it's a traditionnal "almost planned" session, comfortable, like in bed for instance.

I think one should avoid scratches on bodies and hair caught in the bracelet. :cry:

If it is a not planned session, in an unexpected place in example, I don't even think about the watch :lol:

Cheers

Stephane

Diamonds and sapphire crystals don't mix.

That's why I only hump the cheap ones ... ;)

(What's that dear? Yes dear, I'm on the internets talking about watches again. Yes dear, I'll be right through to finish the kitchen. Sorry dear.)

Got to go, them bitches need slappin' back into shape.

Diamonds and sapphire crystals don't mix.

That's why I only hump the cheap ones ... ;)

(What's that dear? Yes dear, I'm on the internets talking about watches again. Yes dear, I'll be right through to finish the kitchen. Sorry dear.)

Got to go, them bitches need slappin' back into shape.

LMAO.

My wife and I may leave ours on. If we trust the couple we are swinging with they might come off, but otherwise they stay on. Cant be to careful, wouldnt want to leave it on a night stand during a swingers party and then have to ask dozens of people if they have seen it!

My wife and I may leave ours on. If we trust the couple we are swinging with they might come off, but otherwise they stay on. Cant be to careful, wouldnt want to leave it on a night stand during a swingers party and then have to ask dozens of people if they have seen it!

Now that's a swingin' good answer :yeah::lol:

You betcha, saves the need for buying a watch winder :p ..... thinka bout it!!!!! More conotations than your one track mind!

Offshore

...i usually bend it over my wiener whilst havin fun with my old lad for makin sure the movement

is wind up properly next day cause havin a "desk-work-job" means sometimes no movement

at all...

Cmon guys i was FIRST to write that... ur stealin my idea lol!

...as allways i was first.

George

you know what they say, whoever they are.....

seeing the pic of the bar [censored] in the "No Rolex- No sex" shirt reminds me of a story I heard a while back... seems some gold diggin' bar sluts would cruise the scene looking for candidates in high end watches, Daytonas, etc. Have a few too many drinks, go home with their mark, get them naked, watch included, show them a good time, then slip out in the middle of the night, with the watch.

I would recommend you keep your watch on if you find yourself in that situation.

And if you attend swinger parties, it is best to wear something that you don't mind losing or misplacing! Otherwise leave it at home... this includes your watch.

it depends but my gf usually asks me to take it off or she even does that herself. She sais its too damn big and I kinda get her point, so I gently do so.

Yeah I get the same thing....

Oooooooooh, you're talking about the watch :whistling:

Ooooooooooooooooooou

seeing the pic of the bar [censored] in the "No Rolex- No sex" shirt reminds me of a story I heard a while back... seems some gold diggin' bar sluts would cruise the scene looking for candidates in high end watches, Daytonas, etc. Have a few too many drinks, go home with their mark, get them naked, watch included, show them a good time, then slip out in the middle of the night, with the watch.

I would recommend you keep your watch on if you find yourself in that situation.

And if you attend swinger parties, it is best to wear something that you don't mind losing or misplacing! Otherwise leave it at home... this includes your watch.

I hope you didnt take me seriously, I was just posting a fun pithy answer. In reality I never take my watch off because I am usually doing the filming of my wife and others. Although sometimes if I am feeling froggy I may make some of the girls put on a rollie or an IWC to "bling" up the shot.

:thumbsupsmileyanim: Again, just having fun with an answer. I'm realy quite normal, seriously!

Edited by COOP