When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What country has the best Special Forces/Special Operation in the world

cool-arrow

HAHAHA Are you guys serious. The ANSWER is china all the way. China is the next great super power of the world. Why do you think Americans are so afraid of everything they see the chinese do. The chinese army has about 350 million people (thats more than the american population!!) and the america army only has a mere 1 million people. And the chinese economy will be the most strongest as well.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

technology does not make the best forces, size or money does not make better forces either. Look at the American, all the money technology and quite big but it does not make them any better than the government that dictates policy and assigns missions or the inteligence that drives their desicions.

now we agree my friend americans think that they run the world because at present they have corruptedly gained control of certain economic powers but their day is coming because their hunger for absolute power will eventually crumble them. I am from the caribbean and they are the only nation that comes to my island and have this attitude about them like they are better than people and they better realize that they are PISSING OFF a lot of people and their corrupt regime will fall if they keep it up.

Well you are welcome to you pont of view but the original question is "who has the best special forces" and that it now not in the future, There are people here who know or have worked with these people or may well be these people, so who do you think has the best today?

My vote goes to the SAS, 1st SFOD-D for military assignments and to the GSG9 for police assignments.

The GSG9 wins almost any competition vs other SWAT teams around the globe each year, btw.

Police force GSG9 cant win over proven trained police combat units like SWAT,BOPE,SPECIAL TASK FORCE this guys see armed fighting more times in a month then GSG9 sees in a year.

HAHAHA Are you guys serious. The ANSWER is china all the way. China is the next great super power of the world. Why do you think Americans are so afraid of everything they see the chinese do. The chinese army has about 350 million people (thats more than the american population!!) and the america army only has a mere 1 million people. And the chinese economy will be the most strongest as well.

A nuke or ten woud set China back to the stoneage and they woud never see it coming that is what super power nation can do stealth baby B)

You see the only reason countrys like Iran and N.Korea is not blown away by the US is becasue of int pressure the US can't afford to lose all their allies so they have to play smart..Yes i now Iraq was not smart but what do we now :g:

Actually i dont really know LOL I just wanted to blow off some steam about Americans LOL. I have met a few nice Americans I must say but it seems like most of them have this ego about everyone else in the world. But if I had to guess I would say the UK because I am from a British Overseas territories Island lol..

Guest carlsbadrolex
now we agree my friend americans think that they run the world because at present they have corruptedly gained control of certain economic powers but their day is coming because their hunger for absolute power will eventually crumble them. I am from the caribbean and they are the only nation that comes to my island and have this attitude about them like they are better than people and they better realize that they are PISSING OFF a lot of people and their corrupt regime will fall if they keep it up.

YEAH, what the new guy said! DOWN WITH THE US!!!! BURN THE FLAGS!!! TAKE DOWN THE BABY KILLERS AND MEANIES!!!!!

Now go back and watch some more Al Jazeera!

Police force GSG9 cant win over proven trained police combat units like SWAT,BOPE,SPECIAL TASK FORCE this guys see armed fighting more times in a month then GSG9 sees in a year.

Not true, I'm afraid.

SWAT is a name given to any "special weapons and tactics" team in the US. In Germany SEK is like SWAT and they get kicked their a**es badly on any competition vs GSG9 as well. And if it gets serious, SWATs will call for the HRT, a unit similar to the GSG9 - but with much worse reputation. (They should've allowed Deltas to work inside US, btw.)

GSG9 simply beats em all on world competitions. Sorry.

Ha ha HA...Who flung poo on you? 700 million chopsticks do not make a formidable fighting force. China's army might be able to poke out some eyeballs, but the advanced technology needed to make those sophisticated weapons have not been copied yet, like every other product. Every time China's bumbling spies try to smuggle something out of this another country, they get caught. Superiority in numbers does not mean much.

Actually i dont really know LOL I just wanted to blow off some steam about Americans LOL. I have met a few nice Americans I must say but it seems like most of them have this ego about everyone else in the world. But if I had to guess I would say the UK because I am from a British Overseas territories Island lol..

You know, when you say "American" you do realize you're referring to the continent right? Which includes north, Central and South America, so specify the damn country next time [although I realize you're speaking of the U.S.]. Either way, what's with the hate towards the guys in the U.S.?! Don't you have anything better to do than to [censored] and moan about a country? I mean seriously, what the hell, this is the same country that helped you guys in WW2, let me rephrase that, Saved your ass in WW2. Talk about being ungrateful. Why don't you [censored] and moan instead of Islamic extremists, PETA and terrorists? Makes much more sense.

6] - Anything discussions regarding politics and/or religion in anyway will be closed or deleted unless determined to be pertinent by admins/mods.

This thread better get back on topic real quick, warnings will be next!

Ken

Not true, I'm afraid.

SWAT is a name given to any "special weapons and tactics" team in the US. In Germany SEK is like SWAT and they get kicked their a**es badly on any competition vs GSG9 as well. And if it gets serious, SWATs will call for the HRT, a unit similar to the GSG9 - but with much worse reputation. (They should've allowed Deltas to work inside US, btw.)

GSG9 simply beats em all on world competitions. Sorry.

GSG9 come whit some prof pleas, Bope have proven themself on a daily basis in the Favelas in Brazil and they have to act and go under fire against kids whit ak47's on a daily basis and hostage,kidnaping and more vonerubel situations EVERY DAY.

Special task force south africa is beyond any group this guys are hardcore they are trained like the special forces of south africa some of the most efficent fighting combat units in the world..what was the murder rate in south africa last year i think it was 16000 and in Brazil its also crazy like 150 cops killed until now this year..

Not to forget fighting under winter condition Russian special forces like the Speznatz woud win over any country in the world same whit the Norwigans that trains US special forces in winter combat..

A police force have to be proven in combat, biggest test of a police officer is when under fire and fighting for his and his fellow mens life.

In Norway all special unit police officer serves time in Eastern europe to see and be apart of armed combat.

Let's put it another way... Who would I want to rescue me if I were in a position that needed rescuing? I think the the US, the British or Israeli Special forces, in that order.

Why? Well I'm an American so it's what I know.

Who would I send to kick someone else's ass? The Israeli's, then either the US or Biritish.

Why? Cause the Israeli's would just go in do the deed and get out, no fuss no muss. Bang bang I'm done.

As an Asian American, yes when I'm abroad I often see the "ugly American" and am very ashamed of it. The attitude that the American way is the only way and that he/she deserves every accomodation available to them and then some, and that every country or culture should be the same or learn from the American, who has no real culture by the way that I can think of.

GSG9 come whit some prof pleas, Bope have proven themself on a daily basis in the Favelas in Brazil and they have to act and go under fire against kids whit ak47's on a daily basis and hostage,kidnaping and more vonerubel situations EVERY DAY.

Special task force south africa is beyond any group this guys are hardcore they are trained like the special forces of south africa some of the most efficent fighting combat units in the world..what was the murder rate in south africa last year i think it was 16000 and in Brazil its also crazy like 150 cops killed until now this year..

Not to forget fighting under winter condition Russian special forces like the Speznatz woud win over any country in the world same whit the Norwigans that trains US special forces in winter combat..

A police force have to be proven in combat, biggest test of a police officer is when under fire and fighting for his and his fellow mens life.

In Norway all special unit police officer serves time in Eastern europe to see and be apart of armed combat.

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded!