When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai and small wrists

mhemm

First, I'd like to say that I am new around here and have become very interested in the hobby of reps. I also love the look of The Pan 111s, so I thought that should be my first purchase. However, I am begining to think that such a large watch would look goofy on my 6.25 inch wrist. I posted this to ask your opinions on whether or not my wrist is too small for the 111. If it is, any recommendation for another watch would be great.

You will probably feel it is very large at first, then it will begin to feel normal after awhile. Then, you will go back and try on some 40mm watches, and feel that you are wearing a ladies watch! :lol:

You may want to consider some of the 40mm models if you feel 44mm is too big.

First, I'd like to say that I am new around here and have become very interested in the hobby of reps. I also love the look of The Pan 111s, so I thought that should be my first purchase. However, I am begining to think that such a large watch would look goofy on my 6.25 inch wrist. I posted this to ask your opinions on whether or not my wrist is too small for the 111. If it is, any recommendation for another watch would be great.

My wrist is just under 7" or so.

Here's a wrist shot of a Pam111h on a (very beefy) Bob 24X24 strap :)

post-1397-1146176460_thumb.jpg

Guest overboosted
You will probably feel it is very large at first, then it will begin to feel normal after awhile. Then, you will go back and try on some 40mm watches, and feel that you are wearing a ladies watch! :lol:

You may want to consider some of the 40mm models if you feel 44mm is too big.

My experience exactly.

Commenly repped Pam 40mm

My wrist is 6-3/4" and I can pull it off. But sure, a 44 mm watch stands out.

To my eye, the perfect watch size for someone with a wrist size similar to mine is 42 mm -- for example, the smaller version of the PO.

But isn't it amazing how sexy a big watch like a 44mm or even 46mm can look on a woman's wrist??? :wub:

my wrist is 6.5" it doesnt look too bad. but people will comment on it, liek OMG thats not a watch thats a CLOCK!!!! hehehe

... now if u think the watch looks goofy on my ....... i dont know what to say :p

I too suffer from that dreaded disease known as "Small wrist Large Panerai addiction"...

My first PAM was the 111G...you'll be fine and you'll pull it off no problem....the funny thing is that the rollie looks to small now...

now, gooooooo get one...or two...you won't regret it...

cheers

Was at a cocktail party in Mahattan Beach (CA) last week and saw at least three young women sporting big pannies on their small wrists. It seems to be the in thing to have an oversized watch on a small wrist.

Should not be a problem in any event as it is your wrist and you can wear whatever you want to on it :thumbsupsmileyanim: