When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Share your Mont Blanc Pen review

piratedzeus

As there are SO many reps of these out there... I think a small thread where we alle share the impressions of these nice things is needed.

Please follow my example and join the reviews with pictures of the Pen (dealer or yours)... and a small impression!

Please keep the spam out ;)

So far I have bought

- Georg Solti Special Edition red Rollerball

http://www.perfectclones88.com/mbp1007-don...all-p-1721.html

273067-3169.jpg

My impression:

It is close to the gen! Very heavy... Solid quality... good feel using it! Could not find gen refills fitting it yet... but it only tried one typ of them. Paint came off on one 1mm part... maybe I bashed it against something hard... I used it for month daily.

- Narikaas Pens:

These ones

Not good quality..nib did not write...and the black paint came off everywhere... half pen is knda yellow now lol

273067-3170.jpg

Not that god either... not heavy... did not screw out very good

273067-3171.jpg

This one is better... heavy...but the silver thing at the top spinns arund freely...also the white logo on the top is not good...dirty..

273067-3172.jpg273067-3173.jpg

273067-3174.jpg273067-3175.jpg

273067-3176.jpg273067-3177.jpg

273067-3178.jpg273067-3179.jpg

This pen from Trevor:

GREAT! GOOD logo on top... screws out good.... WOW! Best pen so far with Joshs...!

273067-3180.jpg

Some more pics... these pens came from Sash but I assume they are the same... (not my pics btw)

273067-3181.jpg

273067-3182.jpg

----

Please add your reviews... to stop me and others from buying crap. You see for this amount of cash on the reps... I could have owned a gen... but the last one from Trevor is as good as gen I think so I think the search was worth it... at least for the forum ;)

As there are SO many reps of these out there... I think a small thread where we alle share the impressions of these nice things is needed.

Please follow my example and join the reviews with pictures of the Pen (dealer or yours)... and a small impression!

Please keep the spam out ;)

So far I have bought

- Georg Solti Special Edition red Rollerball

http://www.perfectclones88.com/mbp1007-don...all-p-1721.html

273071-3153.jpg

My impression:

It is close to the gen! Very heavy... Solid quality... good feel using it! Could not find gen refills fitting it yet... but it only tried one typ of them. Paint came off on one 1mm part... maybe I bashed it against something hard... I used it for month daily.

- Narikaas Pens:

These ones

Not good quality..nib did not write...and the black paint came off everywhere... half pen is knda yellow now lol

273071-3154.jpg

Not that god either... not heavy... did not screw out very good

273071-3155.jpg

This one is better... heavy...but the silver thing at the top spinns arund freely...also the white logo on the top is not good...dirty..

273071-3156.jpg273071-3157.jpg

273071-3158.jpg273071-3159.jpg

273071-3160.jpg273071-3161.jpg

273071-3162.jpg273071-3163.jpg

This pen from Trevor:

GREAT! GOOD logo on top... screws out good.... WOW! Best pen so far with Joshs...!

273071-3164.jpg

Some more pics... these pens came from Sash but I assume they are the same... (not my pics btw)

273071-3165.jpg

273071-3166.jpg

----

Please add your reviews... to stop me and others from buying crap. You see for this amount of cash on the reps... I could have owned a gen... but the last one from Trevor is as good as gen I think so I think the search was worth it... at least for the forum ;)

really good reviers. the only ones i have tried were narika's. his service was great and the pens were inexpensive but lacking in quality. very light weight and plastic feeling scratched easily and did not feel real good in the hand.

thanks for your great review of your pens and dealers.

I too am looking to find good quality replica pens. I plan to hop over to Guanzhou very soon to get some good watches and pens. I will let you know how that goes. I understand that this stuff is much much cheaper there compared to buying on the internet :-)

VTX

I'm intrested in seeing more reviews....with links hopefully to the pens.....I've been wanting to buy a good rep MB pen rollerball...... not sure what i want thou. something plain black, or gray/silverish..... classy.

lets see more reviews guys! who to look at and who to stay away from!

I would advise to stay with Rollerballs and Ballpoints.

If you thought the WIS community was anal, the fountain pen community is even worse...and doesnt take more than a glance to see the difference.

I have a few MBs and even the high quality red St Dupont, but this is a much different animal than just telling time.

There is no comparison to a high quality fountain pen, especailly when placing this pen in your nice new shirt/suit.... <_<

PS: PELIKAN

Kenberg your pens look really well made - Seems you did a good job choosing only the best stuff.

People I know this is hard, but please come up with some more informing reviews - MANY people have bought pens here from Sashwatch,Kenberg, TTK, Ruby, Trevor and Joshua.... so it is not that hard to tell me how it felt using it - with pictures :)

• 4 weeks later...