When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine Breitling Colt GMT

I have finally been able to collect my 21st Birthday present...it was worth the wait! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hope you enjoy these pics as much as I do...and please dont slate them...its my first attempt at watch photos!!

Cheers,

Jon

35715-39377.jpg

35715-39378.jpg

35715-39379.jpg

35715-39380.jpg

35715-39381.jpg

35715-39382.jpg

1st. AWESOME WATCH.

Very nice sporty and classic breitling. One of the best out there, along with the navitimer and the chronomat/crosswind in my opinion. Looks very sturdy and heavy as a real Breit should be!

2nd. VERY GOOD PHOTOGRAPHIC SKILLS.

It may take a while to adjust some settings but believe me, these pics are great already!!!

AND 3RD. HAPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAY!!! :Jumpy:

All in all, VERY COOL!!

Edited by Dutchy

Thanks very much Dutchy :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I spent a long time researching and choosing the watch...I knew this was going to be my only gen for a few years, so i wanted a watch that i liked, that suited me, and that looked good :) Also my wrists are pretty small, but i think it looks ok (whereas a Navitimer would perhaps look like a clock on my arm!).

Also, im very flattered by your comments on my photographic skills...I have trawled the forum looking at angles that work, and tried to sort the lighting. I ended up with white printer paper everywhere, a borrowed tripod, and a lamp with a pillow-case on! Seemed to work ok...but i really enjoyed it and will be attempting more photos.

Thanks again, Jon

Very nice!! I have a gen '06 Steelfish which is pretty simular to yours! Too bad you don't have the new professional II bracelet!

Wear it well my friend!

Yeh i was tempted by the Steelfish and the original Superocean, but they were too thick for my arm.

I really like this bracelet...dont think iv seen the Pro II though.

Thanks for the comments,

Jon

Breitling rivals Omega and Rolex in quality with all their models, even GMT. I especially like the dial and brushed/polished bracelet and prefer this one over the titanium models.

What a beautiful watch, congrats!

Breitling rivals Omega and Rolex in quality with all their models, even GMT. I especially like the dial and brushed/polished bracelet and prefer this one over the titanium models.

What a beautiful watch, congrats!

Thanks By-Tor,

I completely agree...I love the dial on this watch...had to choose between Black and Blue, and eventually went for blue because I believe it suits me more (probably better for a younger person...and more of a 'sporty' look to the watch).

Also the brushed part of the bracelet means the watch is not so 'bling' as some Breitlings can be...which i much prefer.

Cheers,

Jon

Looks great, and I prefer the older model bracelet on yours compared to the new bracelets. Seems the new seawolfs and avengers come with the new bracelet as well, which is a shame because the old bracelet looked way badder...

Thanks Watcher :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Appreciate that sir...i love the bracelet on mine...been wearing it in the sun today with a t-shirt...loads of comments :D

Jon