When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my new hand made custom gen is done!

flavor flav

most of you already know i am a collector of gens and i like to build my own watches. before i have my own line going into production in the near future i wanted to build something really nice for my collection. here is what i used to build this watch.

*Solid 18K red gold 42mm case

*Benzinger hand made Mod 6498-1 unitas base 18k YG movement

*Double AR sapphire crystal

*sapphire back

*Breguet blued steel hands

*white roman dial

*Lonestar gator strap and RG deployment

the result is a watch that surpasses the quality of any gen watch i own.. pams, omega, Ebel, Sinn ect...

278835-1826.jpg

278835-1827.jpg

278835-1828.jpg

278835-1829.jpg

278835-1830.jpg

278835-1831.jpg

278835-1832.jpg

278835-1833.jpg

278835-1834.jpg

278835-1835.jpg

278835-1836.jpg

this one is got all the "ingredients" that i like...simple white dial...gorgeus breguet style hands (my favourites)...and finally, the hand decorated/engraved movement...

compliments to the happy owner...

i wish i had more $$$...i would get made one of these for myself...

wear it well!

this one is got all the "ingredients" that i like...simple white dial...gorgeus breguet style hands (my favourites)...and finally, the hand decorated/engraved movement...

compliments to the happy owner...

i wish i had more $$$...i would get made one of these for myself...

wear it well!

this one is for me :) thanks! it's a keeper:)

Who's a very clever boy, then! I really like blued steel hands-they tend to make most dials look both distinctive and distinguished. Care to tell us how much those little Breguet babies set you back? I'm guessing it wasn't the 0.046pence per unit that Cousins charges for its box set of hands.

Who's a very clever boy, then! I really like blued steel hands-they tend to make most dials look both distinctive and distinguished. Care to tell us how much those little Breguet babies set you back? I'm guessing it wasn't the 0.046pence per unit that Cousins charges for its box set of hands.

the hand sets are $80-110

Looks great, amazing what you can buy and put together from various suppliers, I imagine the case was the most expensive part to source.

Nice job assembling it.

RG

thanks The Zigmeister! the benzinger movement actually cost more than the case but pretty close! the finish and quality is amazing.