When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Sea Dweller Great White: fully modded by MM

Stephane

Looking at the global bill (from which MM work is a share only of course), I will not go for anything like gen mvt or gen hollow mid link bracelet :bangin:

But, yes, the hollow mid link seem to be the one needed with 558 end links according to Tribal.

The riveted is stunning but not accurate.

It's my favourite option though.

A gen that would match a 1665 or 1680 could be found but not for less than 400 to 700 $ :bicycle:

According to my two charts on Rolex bracelets, a 1665 would have either a 9315 (early) with maybe 285 end pieces, or later would be the 93150 with 580 end pieces and then 585 end pieces. Being a GW, which is the latest of the 1665 models, the 93150 w/ 585 endpieces would be the cats meow, so to speak. My DRSD from Paul has the 93150 hollow mid link bracelet w/ the 580 end pieces. Not bad for a rep bracelet. Like you say, gen will run $400-700. Here's one of the links:

http://www.14270.com/spec-rolex.htm

As is always the case w/ vintage Rolex, there are always exceptions to the rules and no telling what an AD might do.