When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Update My Vip Membership

hi admin,

how can i update my vip membership for the next 1 year ???

nothing works: http://www.payme.cc/

rolli

Rolli, unless it's different from my own newbier situation, I believe the Admin said he was giving everyone VIP access for the month, seeing as how we're having probs with PayPal.

So we'll have to hang tight until that gets solved. I too want to upgrade, since this forum really deserves it.

Me too. How can you beg to get rid of the money

We are currently experiencing problems with paypal so there is no way to upgrade at the moment. You guys should have access to all the areas of the forum for now. When Admin gets back from vacation, we'll get it figured out.

I've tried to upgrade my membership also, but still on hold. To answer specifically, no- us noobs can't see collector area yet.

Great site though- amazing how much I've learned in a few days here... scary amounts of info though. Want to make my first transaction an informed one- nice to have found a resource like this place.

I've tried to upgrade my membership also, but still on hold. To answer specifically, no- us noobs can't see collector area yet.

Great site though- amazing how much I've learned in a few days here... scary amounts of info though. Want to make my first transaction an informed one- nice to have found a resource like this place.

This noob can. And has already bought some items from the trade area...

Not sure why, but perhaps I flew under the radar somehow. Thanks Admin! (Still also patiently, happily awaiting my upgrade)

Hey all. Just back from vacation. The upgrade option is still something we have to work on. Paypal has closed my account and their AUP does no longer allow a site like this to use paypal to accept payments. I thought I had given all members access to all sections of the forum until the end of the month. I'll check on these things right away to see if something has gone wrong. Thank you all for you patience.

Just a quick update. ALL members should now have access to 99% of the areas, including the collectors areas. If any members have any problems, please PM me and I'll look into things as soon as possible. Please have a little patience if responses are a little slow these days. I've been offline for 9 days and I have roughly 350 e-mails I also have to sort through and answer, if they require and answer ;)

welcome back,

thanks for your statement.

cheers

rolli

Just a quick update. ALL members should now have access to 99% of the areas, including the collectors areas. If any members have any problems, please PM me and I'll look into things as soon as possible. Please have a little patience if responses are a little slow these days. I've been offline for 9 days and I have roughly 350 e-mails I also have to sort through and answer, if they require and answer ;)