When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Two years on RWG .....

Hi there,

after collecting a little more than one year and being a member of this fabulous forum, I have these beautiful timepieces. They all have flaws, more or less:

the PAM'S no proper cyclopes and AR, the Cousteau has a loose day wheel and the 3717 a misaligned ditto and a really bad logo on the crown, but they are all fixable and I love them. The 3717 gets most wrist time btw., because it's so comfortable to wear (and easy to read...). My next purchases would be Dvdsjp's Ultimate Fiddy, the new 42 mm Aquatimer and definitely a big Pilot, if and when it comes our way.....

Thanks to all you guys in here for knowledge and inspiration. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Cheers, Volker

284251-9534.jpg

284251-9535.jpg

284251-9536.jpg

284251-9537.jpg

284251-9538.jpg

284251-9539.jpg

284251-9540.jpg

284251-9541.jpg

284251-9542.jpg

284251-9543.jpg

Thanks deltatahoe, and yes, the SFSO is on shark, from BOB.

I live in the south of Fyn, the island between Sjaelland and Jylland.

Cheers,

Volker

nice choices AGID...

i like the look of the black sfso on the shark? strap....

btw, where are you living in denmark? i studied in copenhagen for four months while i was in school; lived with a family in brondby during that time....

deltatahoe

i like the look of the black sfso on the shark? strap....

Yep, me too, I'm getting one for my white dial SFSO after the summer (when the rubber Breitling strap comes off) !!

That PAM063 and 3717 are definitely on my wishlist now (thanks also Bazz and DeltaTahoe...) !

Please somebody explain to me why the official site shows the Cousteau diver with an orange part while I don't see it on the reps; is that a revival thing?

284864-9096.jpg

Excellent collection, congrats!

And yes, yours is probably the best Cousteau shot ever.

Thanks Stephane, I'm glad you like :D I didn't know I had those skills, actually, I just discovered them having too much time on my hand. Monday morning I have to go back to work after what easily could be the worst vacation ever, 4 weeks of rain and storm. Lots of time to develop what ever skills I have.

Cheers,

Volker