When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Comparison: Rolex Sub LV

Thor

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thor you have not told us nothing of the movement?

Swiss or Asian Clone for the replica?

Was the caseback corrected "MONTRESS GENEVA" or was there the wrong writing?

You still compliment very beautiful job :Jumpy::Jumpy::Jumpy::Jumpy::Jumpy: .

Ps. cannot be the perfection but some replicas ..... arriving to it

Well we're waiting! Whose watch was it? Tell us now! Damn you for making us ask so many times! Damn, your rich too, how about giving up some of that RWG cash before it gets stolen!

Well well... seems most of you haven't read all the posts very carefully... :whistling: I had stated st least twice that this comparison wasn't made by me... it has been posted end of last year at an SIAM-Watch forum... so i'm not 100% sure where the rep pictured is from...

I don't worry about the stealing... just check the store and you'll see that this function isn't there anymore... ;)

But i'm in a good mood... so i'll give you $50 :g:

Well well... seems most of you haven't read all the posts very carefully... :whistling: I had stated st least twice that this comparison wasn't made by me... it has been posted end of last year at an SIAM-Watch forum... so i'm not 100% sure where the rep pictured is from...

I don't worry about the stealing... just check the store and you'll see that this function isn't there anymore... ;)

But i'm in a good mood... so i'll give you $50 :g:

I meant to say, In your expert opinion, whose watch was it, or should I say whose do you think it is? I can tell you whose it isn't. Also, $50.00 is an insult, if their is money out there, then their is a way it can be stolen. I promise! Now, I've got something to work and ponder on. How to steal your money. HA! HA!

Guest overboosted

Somewhere in here someone said the MBW was the least acceptable?

Any merit to this statement. I have one and feel it is definetely good enough for me, but bought it thinking it would be the best out of the box.

Somewhere in here someone said the MBW was the least acceptable?

Any merit to this statement. I have one and feel it is definetely good enough for me, but bought it thinking it would be the best out of the box.

The good mbws have the best case and correct placement of the date window and cyclops but the rest of the dial is not quite as good, also the etching on the crystal is much better.

The good mbws have the best case and correct placement of the date window and cyclops but the rest of the dial is not quite as good, also the etching on the crystal is much better.

Do you mean, that the MBWs dials also haven't the correct font, and the CGs and the crown itself isn't correct?

Do you mean, that the MBWs dials also haven't the correct font, and the CGs and the crown itself isn't correct?

Sad but true:

There's no Sub with all the right features...

Every different model has it's own pros and cons.

Some short details:

TW-Best-Classic: best case (according to the depth of rehaut and crystal)

CN-Sub: best dial and cyclops

latest TW-Best (It's not a MBW, other dealers have them too): a mixture between the above ones...

There are lots of more details... If you want the most perfect one you have to mod them and the best would be to buy the different models and combine them to one. (Sounds easy - but is not, the parts are not interchangeable...)

Namor is right they all have their pros and cons, I purchased my mbw nearly two years ago and at that time they were just released so there was no where near the selection different of lvs to choose from as there is now.

I enjoy modding my watches so over that time have changed the insert, dial, date wheel, knock off the cyclops and reattach it to the crystal over new date window position.... and now thinking about drilling out the case tube hole and retaping it to use a gen crown and tube! :bounce: Ahhh its all good fun!

Do you mean, that the MBWs dials also haven't the correct font

I dont know if they have changed them but the rings around the markers were to fat and the m in 300m was in bold, I posted mine in the rolex gallery a few weeks ago with a better dial.

I just enjoy trying to get them as close as I can.... even though I readily admit to my watches being a reps :lol: