When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

breitling navitimer

watcher71

Anyone know if the breitling navitimer is being offered anywhere with the new asian 7750?

My research has revealed that the the new asian 7750 appears in the rolex daytonas with seconds at 6, the new IWC chronos, and in the new Tag chronos. But if you are aware of it appearing elsewhere, especially in the navitimer, please let me know.

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod

I was going to buy a Navitimer until I found out I could get a DW 6263 a while back. I was going to purchase from Josh and he said that his Navitimers have the new 7750 Movt. He said that most of his chronos using 7750 come from the same factory and that the factory is now using the new 7750 Movts. You might want to double check with Josh though. I know you are quite the Breitling fan, so hopefully this info is correct. Please post some pictures if you wind up getting one. Thanks.

Based on Ziggy's post on the new and the old Asian 7750's awhile back, my Navitimer from TWG last month had the old 7750. It is running fine so far and it's very close timewise.

I took the case back off to inspect the movement and had one hell of a time getting it back on. I finally took it to my watchmaker and he had to grind down the retaining ring which holds the movement in place so he could get the threads on the caseback to engage with the threads on the case. He had to leave out the rubber gasket in the process. Rep engineering!

Scott,.

Some dealers are calling the 7750b1 movement new.. which they may be, compared to

the first generation,.. but they aren't the movt's that The Zigmeister reviewed, which he said

he only found in the iwc's and the daytona's running seconds at 6...

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=3845

Hope this helps... -_-

Yes. I heard only IWC and Daytona with small seconds on 6. Can somebody confirm that the new TAG chronos are officially using this movement? If they are (not the b or b1) then one will be on its' way to me shortly!

I hope they sort out the Daytona issues soon too. It seems like it would certainly be the MOST popular rep if not for the 13 gear thing.