When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

By-tor's Guide To Best Omega Replicas

By-Tor

Thanks guys. This guide is my "favourite child". Should be quite up-to-date now. Added some good reference pics by Pugwash, Oldecrow and Neil.

Someone should review the new Railmaster though. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Someone should review the new Railmaster though. :)

I did notice an interesting issue going on with the xxl railmaster. There were a few posts about the hands, at least the min hand, being too short on the rep. If you look at the pics from the promotion ad you get from the AD and the official site, it does look like the min hand is longer than the reps. However, if you look at some actual gens out there, the rep looks perfect. TTK posted some pics of his and I've seen some gens posted on other forums, the rep looks perfect, but you can't compare it to the office pics from omega, just actual gens out there.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Omega Guide got a small update. Some new models added.

I'm always looking forward to new member reviews (especially for the watches that don't have them yet). Nobody has yet purchased the gorgeous black Seamaster chrono, for example?

The Omega Guide got a small update. Some new models added.

I'm always looking forward to new member reviews (especially for the watches that don't have them yet). Nobody has yet purchased the gorgeous black Seamaster chrono, for example?

this one? http://www.ttwristwatch.com/index.php?main...roducts_id=1569

i really like the look of it...but am still waiting for my UPO to arrive (it's been about a month now)

• 2 weeks later...
Updated with some new information. Also added some new reviews and pictures. All feedback & suggestions still welcome.

Hi By-Tor,

Great review and pics. I plan to purchase a UPO (45) with black dial, black bezel and orange numbers. The flaws that you described with the orange dial UPO exist also in that model or only in the orange bezel? To your opinion, is the black dial, black bezel a "safer" purchase than the orange nunbers? I find the ornage numbers more "lively" but I don't want to buy a "screwed up" rep for $250 (I plan to get from PT)

Thanks for your reply

rafib

Awesome guide, By-Tor!

What am I doing here?

Well, I think I am close to being done with PAMs, and I have a feeling that Omega might be my next addiction.

So I found this guide especially useful in approaching my first Omega (that will be a SMP, btw).

Really thanks a lot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi everybody. I want to buy a Omega speedmaster replica watch,

but there are so many sites which offers too many differences in prices, from 120 to 800 dollars.

I need a suggestion from some of you who have more experience than me in buying watches on the net.

Thanks for your help and..... happy new year to everybody B)

Thanks to all that have contributed to this site! Really useful! I am only sorry for not finding it sooner!

I am a big replica fan but have to say that I like Omega best!

I was about to order an Omega PO Chrono 7750b but after reading the articles on this page I decided to go with Omega Seamaster Professional Chrono! And currently they are shipping it out! This will be a nice addition to my collection!

Thanks to all!

post-10431-1199718271_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Quick (and long overdue) update to the Omega Guide.

New entries: Speedmaster Date & Speedmaster Day-Date.

Let me know if you have more essential information about those two new models.

• 2 weeks later...
Omega Speedmaster Day-Date Asian 7750

OMG0088C_4.jpg

Another new arrival of 2008. The biggest flaw are the hour markers on the dial, which should be thinner. Other than that, this one seems to be an excellent replication. I'm waiting for a comprehensive member review of this watch, and will update this info as soon as I have more information.

The biggest flaw I see with this one is the old Asian 7750 [7751] base with 21,600 bph. The gen runs at 28,800 bph.

I saw the pics (and movement frequency) at King's site.

PS AWESOME reference, By-Tor. Thanks!!!

Edited by madmex

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

BT, thanks for the awesome guide! I started looking for an Omega SMP (the one Bond wears) before I found this site. I knew absolutely zero before reading your guide, but now I know what to look for. Only thing left to do is find one. If anyone knows any sources, please let me know. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys, sorry if i`m in the wrong bit, but new here ! 2 days ago i purchased an omega 007 4oth anniversary watch on CQOUT from the dealer lvmonia, i have seen his name mentioned on here since....should i be worried ? i paid instantly as he appears to have good feedback, but have heard nothing at all from the dealer, really all i want to know is: is my money gone, will i get the watch and will it be the one in the picture. i only got into this trying to get my husband a birthday present....begining to wish i hadnt bothered ! any help would be great guys..........best regards karen.