When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Test: IWC Aquatimer Cousteau Divers Chronograph

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Great review, came across this one after talking to Frand about his Ingenieur...

I bought mine 2 weeks ago, here are a few quick snapshots , sorry for the poor quality, I didn't dust off the piece, I just liked it :)

I saw this watch when buying two watchboxes and I was hooked , I know it may not resemble the gen but its on my wrist eversince

_98O3388.jpg

_98O3392.jpg

@richyman: very interesting version, not quite accurate but I like the black/red look. Never seen it before.

@Andy: I'll bring it to the GTG, so you can check it out yourself, if I manage to get there. :)

Thanks to all of you, comments are truly appreciated!

Tnx SD, I will bring mine also to Brussels, if you want a ride, just let us know,I'm travelling with yellowman and Scoobs..:)

• 2 months later...
I read the review all over again and it's still great reading material :D

Hopefully a Cousteau Divers 2006 will be around my wrist soon again... i miss my old CD.

I've been waiting for mine for close to a month now. Jay has been waiting on the arrival of my 3717-2 before he ships the rest of my order. It's taking forever for the Spitfire to arrive. Sheesh. Every few days I write him, he replies that it should be coming tomorrow, or expecting it in a couple days. Oy!!

All this waiting aggravation for the "hope" of water resistant testing. Jay said he would test both the Cousteau and the Spitfire before shipping...I'm not trusting that statement, but I'm hoping this will at least improve the odds of it passing a test when I bring it to my tester upon arrival.

• 1 month later...

Hi

I loved your review

As a newbie to this site its very hard to follow the lingo people use here.

What I was wondering is where one could get such a watch at a reasonable price from a reliable and good quality supplier.

I know its all about how much you are prepared to pay.

Could someone give me a idea of how much you would pay for a watch of similar quality to what is shown in this great review.

Thanks Debbie

"Excellent review and I now know I want it even more...

Hopefully I'll soon hear from my rep dealer. "

Who would be a rep dealer?

Hi

I loved your review

As a newbie to this site its very hard to follow the lingo people use here.

What I was wondering is where one could get such a watch at a reasonable price from a reliable and good quality supplier.

I know its all about how much you are prepared to pay.

Could someone give me a idea of how much you would pay for a watch of similar quality to what is shown in this great review.

Thanks Debbie

"Excellent review and I now know I want it even more...

Hopefully I'll soon hear from my rep dealer. "

Who would be a rep dealer?

Hopefully you'll stick around and contribute back to this community...but seeing as you're definitely new here...we'll help you a little. :)

Step 1 - Either choose your watch...or choose your dealer

Choose Dealer

Choose Watch - Read More Reviews

The reviews will tell you where they bought the watch from

Step 2 - Read Reviews of Your Dealer

Each dealer has their flaws...speed of service, drop shipping, language, ability to ship to the US/Europe without problems, etc...choose your poison

Step 3 - Buy

Step 4 - Wait

Step 5- Wait more

Step 6 - Go to Post Office

Step 7 - Post your results and experience for all to share...and dive in and get more.

BTW...price for the 2006 CD ranges from $275 - $310 USD + shipping ($30 USD).

• 1 year later...