When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

XX close the thread XX

flavor flav

Flav you are a good man.

But it looks like you've beem scammed. It sounds like this IDIOT had this planned right from the beginning. He was doing this on purpose. you told him that you would let him know when you had time to mod them, yet he sent them right away anyways with no information. The he waited until one watch was done and suddenly complained about the price. Then you offered it modded for free plus a refund. Then after he gets the watch he tried to get some free parts from you and threatens you at the same time? 48 hours? Fukk him 48 hours. Who deals with business that way? This loser had this planned from day one. He was only trying to get free work from you and had to go about it in the most unintelligent way possible. What a sad sad person this is, I feel sorry for his parents and family.

Dont let one stupid retard hurt your feelings.. that was an excellent post. Prob the most honest thing i have ever read. Im sorry that this had to happen to such a respected member.

Lonnie

Edited by L-dizzle

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In re-reading Flav's post, it would appear that there's more than meets the eye than after a quick first read of the situation: we have flav, a disgruntled customer and apparently a highly critical 'respected modder' - unnamed, but whose name - after a minute's reflection, should be clear to most.

Exactly who did or said what to whom is a little harder (at least for me) to figure out, but I'm disturbed by the opacity (meaning lack of clarity) - not in Flav's rather complicated story - but on the part of the other two protagonists.

If someone has opinions as strong as the ones which were described, and now that the issue is squarely in front of us, might it not be better to voice them politely and in public in front of the other members of the forum?

I'm not certain that I subscribe to the idea of 'not naming names' to keep the peace: situations like these create a lot negative energy and tension - particularly since the other side of the story seems to be hidden - or at least not stated clearly and openly by those concerned. Under those conditions, it's difficult to come to any sort of a conclusion - other than running off in various directions depending on one's own loyalties, friendships, affinities, etc.

Everyone screws up from time to time, and with an activity as delicate as modding (not to mention the 'mission impossible' pieces that some people send in the expectation of receiving a finished product that can't possibly meet their expectations given the condition of the original) there's always room for disappointment - not to mention, as I already have - just not being able to do a satisfactory job.

When this has happened, Flav appears to have demonstrated an exception level of fairness - even going as far as replacing whole watches.

We are often reminded by other - and influential - members that RWG is a place where issues pertaining to quality, pricing and fair practices can and should be able to be discussed publicly. In this situation, this would have the merit of allowing the all people actually involved to express their points of view - and perhaps to work the issues out peacefully in front of their peers - meaning ourselves, the unfortunate and often clueless spectators of these psychodramas.

"This is what you will do and you have 48 hours to get it done !!!!! you will refund the rest of the money that I paid you for before i find out what wasn't done on the 111H that I paid 145 usd for

And you have 48 hours to get a new polished CG for this Model in the mail to me with proof of maiing..

this is not an option Chris ... if you think I am bluffing... then don't respond or make another transparent excuse or lie

As I stated earlier this is not a threat ... this is a promise ... I am sure their are a lot of members who want me to expose what you did

Not price gouging but blatantly lied about the work and ripped a member off

48 hour's buddy !!!!!!!!!!!!

RXXXXXX "

Um, that's a bit harsh. Let's say he's right, and you did get in over your head, a full refund should have been the best he could expect. You did this so his response should have been an agreement to part ways. This 48 hours ultimatum is taking the p1ss.

Too bad one "Oh Sh*t" wipes out hundreds of "Atta boys". I'm often amazed at the 400 pound balls some people grow behind the wheel of a car or behind the protection of a keyboard. Rightous indignation...fueled by anononymity and sometimes a few glasses of wine....don't let it get to you. Hollow threats from a jackass.

Wow... I'm not certain how to respond to this mess... but wow the cajones on that person for that emails contents and tone... yeesh.

Flav, from what i've seen in photos, and one of your lume jobs on the wrist of a friend... you do good work.

From your own post, its obvious that you go above and beyond in the instances where you feel that you have err'd or gotten a job above your abilities... I commend you for that. Your full refund to the complainant is amazing... you have time, effort and parts in those watches... I feel you've gone above the call of duty here. The threat of "48 hours... or else..." is truly uncalled for, I'm certain that your fellow modders/watchmakers and members in general would love to know the name of this person to add them to our own blacklists...

I'd also love to see the person who threatened you in such a manner step up and present his/her side of the story.

It would be a shame to see an upcoming modder shot down by someone with such bad manners. I only do work for myself at this time, but I can say... working inside a mechanical watch is stressful enough without having the added stress of a customer that is making threats....

It would be understandable if you chose to stop offering your services, but it would also be a blow and a loss for the community as a whole.

Do not hang up your tools.

The guy is obviously a jerk off.

Modding is a service that you perform to help other members here.

As such we all feel grateful for your time and expertise.

Taking in less work may in fact be the answer. Less stress.

This community would feel your loss. We also feel your pain.

My turn to chime in. Everyone is wasting their time until the customer Chris is referring to weighs in. It is unfortunate it had to go public. This should be settled between Chris and the customer and it sounds like it has at this point. The customer was unhappy and Chris has given him his money back.

I will say that I did speak with Ziggy to let him know about this whole discussion and where it was heading as it appears he is being dragged into it. He made it clear to me that he is not interested in getting involved. He has no interest in getting into a firefight over something that is none of his business. His business is repairing and modding watches. If it is the watch he is thinking of (he gets more watches for rework than we will ever know from all sorts of places) than it did need a good amount of help. In truth, he did not know who did the original work as the customer didn't say when he sent it. As is always the case when repairing a watch, he took pictures to show the customer what needed to be corrected. Of course, I couldn't resist and asked Ziggy to show me a couple (and we both assume this is the same watch). It will require rework and Ziggy will do it if that is what the customer wants. If it is the one and the same, it was not a great outcome but Chris has absolutely done the right thing. Not all watches come out the way one would hope and he has acted appropriately and refunded the person's money. There is nothing else he can or should do. Everyone should move on until the person who was unhappy pipes up. Or maybe it will just go away. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Not without defending himself. Calls for banning are too common and in most cases not warranted, but this ultimatum would warrant it if it were deemed a contrived scam.

While I agree in principal Pug and also believe this customer needs his day in court Kruz, I think threats like this should fall under a zero tolerance policy and warrant a ban from the forum. there are more civil ways to work this out and the tone I am seeing on the boards lately has gone from casual call-outs to down right nasty attitudes. I'm starting to get sick of it :disgust:

My turn to chime in. Everyone is wasting their time until the customer Chris is referring to weighs in. It is unfortunate it had to go public. This should be settled between Chris and the customer and it sounds like it has at this point. The customer was unhappy and Chris has given him his money back.

I will say that I did speak with The Zigmeister to let him know about this whole discussion and where it was heading as it appears he is being dragged into it. He made it clear to me that he is not interested in getting involved. He has no interest in getting into a firefight over something that is none of his business. His business is repairing and modding watches. If it is the watch he is thinking of (he gets more watches for rework than we will ever know from all sorts of places) than it did need a good amount of help. In truth, he did not know who did the original work as the customer didn't say when he sent it. As is always the case when repairing a watch, he took pictures to show the customer what needed to be corrected. Of course, I couldn't resist and asked The Zigmeister to show me a couple (and we both assume this is the same watch). It will require rework and The Zigmeister will do it if that is what the customer wants. If it is the one and the same, it was not a great outcome but Chris has absolutely done the right thing. Not all watches come out the way one would hope and he has acted appropriately and refunded the person's money. There is nothing else he can or should do. Everyone should move on until the person who was unhappy pipes up. Or maybe it will just go away. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

All this may very well be true. Perhaps the modifications were not up to standard, or maybe they were. We have no way of knowing. But either way the theats were completely over the top and are ALWAYS unwarrranted, but more so if a best faith effort was made to make things right.

No one should have to put up with that.

While I agree in principal Pug and also believe this customer needs his day in court Kruz, I think threats like this should fall under a zero tolerance policy and warrant a ban from the forum. there are more civil ways to work this out and the tone I am seeing on the boards lately has gone from casual call-outs to down right nasty attitudes. I'm starting to get sick of it :disgust:

Yes, and once we've ascertained for a fact that the person did in fact make these threats without provocation, I'll gladly carry your torch as a pitchfork needs two hands to brandish properly. Until then, all we can do is tut under our breaths.

Hey! I read all your post before & your mod really amazing. Sorry to see this & don't give-up; we're here to support u. Not all the people know how to respect; don't give a shXt! Keep up your good work & enjoy here & your mod!

Raymond:D

i have been a member here for a long time and started doing mod work as a hobby about a year ago. It's been a challenge but continued to be very fun to do and learn. i have dealt with most all members on the forum at one point or nother and i always am friendly, do my best to help out, post pictorials, and just enjoy our hobby.

Recently in the last 6 months i have had my pm box full constantly with mod work requests and i turn down probably 80-90% of them as i do not have much spare time to be away from my family. i never claim my work to be the best on the planet or claim that i can do anything i am asked to do. if i get a request, i check my schedule and do my best to do the work that is requested and in a timely manner. most cases 4-5 days. i will always communicate and am never hard to contact. if there is a request i cannot do or cannot fit my schedule, i usually refer them to ziggy, vaccum, or thumb.

Mod work is done by hand and can have varied results. i have done alot of very good work and have many many repeat customers that are always happy and want to send me more. i have had a few recently not happy with the work done and i always do my best to work things out as quickly as possible.

*i had a pam 253 here to try to retap the CG screws and fit the crowngaurd back on.and to relume. the first seconds hand i pulled the tube broke off seperated from the hand. the case was too stripped to tap and fit a small enough screw into. so.. i bought him an new 253, lumed it, and sent him a brand new watch. no charge.

*i had a mini fiddy here for vintage work. very tough to guage whether it is too vintaged or just right for the owner's taste. the owner of this particular piece said it was a bit too much for his taste but he wanted to see if he ended up liking it. right away i told him i would be glad to buy a new mini fiddy, mod closer to his spec, and trade him for this one. he decided to keep it.

* i had a fiddy here for relume, cannon flush, and cg lever refinishing i think. the minute hand came off in it's transit overseas, scratched the dial, and the hour hand as well. i accept it is 100% my fault, he had it fixed in his country, and i sent him a brand new pam 112H as apology.

* i had a handful of sandwich dial pams come back as the lume expanded a bit through the sandwich plate, or light scratches on dials i did not see. i relumed again, replaced dials/ hands/ ect. to make them right.

recently i got a mod request for a pam 029, and 111H. i had quoted prices before hand and told him i will let him know when my schedule is clear to ship. i got the watches off schedule shipped express to me with no note in the package of what work to do or payment check. i took some digging and figured out who they were from and confirmed the work being done. (111H cannon flush, relume) (029 relume, gen crown install, datewheel swap, cg lever tighten mod) i quoted my price again and then started getting very angry mail about my pricing. at this point, the 111H was done, and he decides to not have me do the work and send the watches back. i i tell him i am already started and i agree to cut over $100 of his bill and i told him i would not charge him for the 111H since he decided to not have me do it because he did not agree with my pricing. i told him it was finished and to pay for it if he wants too or dont pay for it since i had done the work before he changed his mind (fair?) he sent the 200 for the 111H mods and 300 for the 027 mods shipped back express. before shipping i see an uneven texture on the 111H dial and i informed him i have more dials on order and will replace it for him unless he wanted a mod dial i had here installed with filled indices to replicate a sausage painted dial. he agreed to take the painted dial and i told him if he change his mind i will have a sandwich dial here ready to swap for the painted dial and i would pay his shipping.

i spent almost 8 hours doing the mod work and had to take apart and reasseemble many times to get it to fit right. valuable time away from my family while i was on vacation.

the member gets his watch back and sends me an immediate message that he is very unhappy with the work and the sausage lume does not look like gen. i try and explain that the sausage dial relume done by hand, even by the best modders here, is never 100% perfect. i was actually happy with the result on this dial. i agreed to try to do what i can to make it right and i see posts of another respected modder about a horrible mod job in his shop and overpriced ($300 gen crown install, datewheel, relume, cg lever mod) he claimes 355 which was the original qoute untill he renegotiated and talked me into accepting his price. then i see his post making threats and "promises" to ruin my reputation.

after seeing this i immediatly go to my paypal and refund his money. his "$355" with a note that i thought would be a kind genuine gesture. "i am sorry you were not happy with the work on your 029. i am refunding your money" (fair?)

apparently not!

i get this pm today. i am being blackmailed.

"Chris,

you have the cajones to say unhappy???

there is no high cannon pin fix for this movement... found that out today.. and the ETA H3 is readily available but would not be even used for this movement.. yet i was told you did this and charged...

all you did for the crown was put an extender on it.... leaving the stem without an o-ring allowing dust and moisture into the movement

the crown then is too far away from the case... the CG was cut down so much it is useless to the watch because the crown has to be returned to it's proper place ...

there are pics of dust and dirt in the case

the lume (pics available) was put on so hastily .. lumpy and uneven

the hands have to be stripped down and repainted before it is lumed

The worst of it is the lies you claimed on the work.... don't even try to argue this because i have the proof.... i do not bluff so don't even think about digging a deeper hole.

Even if everything is redone .. i am left with a watch in which the CG is useless ... this was a genuine crown you were to put on ....

This is unacceptable ... how many others have you done this to ????

you should not be allowed on the RWG or RWI or Rep Geeks if it were up to me .

This is what you will do and you have 48 hours to get it done !!!!! you will refund the rest of the money that I paid you for before i find out what wasn't done on the 111H that I paid 145 usd for

And you have 48 hours to get a new polished CG for this Model in the mail to me with proof of maiing..

this is not an option Chris ... if you think I am bluffing... then don't respond or make another transparent excuse or lie

As I stated earlier this is not a threat ... this is a promise ... I am sure their are a lot of members who want me to expose what you did

Not price gouging but blatantly lied about the work and ripped a member off

48 hour's buddy !!!!!!!!!!!!

RXXXXXX "

well... i am not really sure what i "lied about" if he is referring to the cannon upgrade that was for his 111H not the 029 so?

if the workmanship is not good it's my fault and i'd be happy to work that out and i refunded his money as he has already sent it away to another modder.

he wants me to refund the 111H as well? and send a crown gaurd to him in 48 hours.....(the lever was not shortened, it had the pin pressed out, filled the lever with resin for a tight feel, and pressed back together. that is the CG mod)

well....if i have ever scammed anyone? that would mean i ran off with your money, didn't respond to you, dissapeared for 3 months, didn't offer to redo the job or accomidate you in any way right? so where is the scamming?

how many of my watches have i sold and traded in the sale section here? well... archive, tons.. i like to collect them and turn them over when new stuff comes out. see any negetive reviews there on my honesty or trust? quite the opposite.

i have been here a long time and have many friends and happy people here. i have given my best effort by putting up hundreds of pictures on the forum for others to enjoy.

This is right now at the point i am being threatened, it is clear to me that i will not be doing anything but my own mod work for my own personal watches from this point forward. i never meant to make anyone upset and have always been fair. now i do not see any further reason to offer my services to others. i will enjoy doing my own watches, and occasionally sell some when i grow tired of them and buy some for fun when i see one i like, but with comments like these after i am willing to redo the work and have fully issued a refund, really hurts my heart.

there are modders who can do better work than i can and if they feel that my work is horrible because thiers is better i wish they can keep that to themself. the same person i have sent referrals to numerous times, praised, respected, reccomended is smashing me instead of just telling me what is wrong and letting me have a chance to make up for it.

i am one to forget and forgive and i still have respect for this modder and think his work is amazing. just don't understand the need to hurt.

i have have refunded 100% of this member's money even though the 111H is done very well and it's not the issue.i hope he can enjoy a free mod. if anyone thinks i am not fair please speak out. i tried my best. not everyone can be pleased. if you think my work is bad/ tell me. i will always be fair. i love this forum and all the members. i do not want anyone to have this experience.

i am hanging up my tools.

FF/913

298407-411.jpg

OK Gentlemen..

I have not had a chance to read this until today... or i would have responded to this earlier

I have no intention of "hiding" i will bring this out in the open ... because my intention was NEVER to blackmail anyone!!!

at no time was an offer on the table to refund any money to me nor until yesterday did i think of a refund..

no other watchsmith was "brought into this ... flavs name was never brought to anyones attention .. so to get that straight ... the watchsmith who has my 029 now did nbot know the party that did the work on my watch until flav posted this thread.

So, i bear all responsibility for my actions. Now that that is out of the way .. this is my view point

I was going to let sleeping dogs lie ... until i got the review of the 029 which stopped running 30 min. after i got the watch back .. i recieved pics of the wqrk and defects and inconsistancies in what was done and what was said was done.. again the modder was not known to anyone at this time.

the lume was so uneven i brought this to Flavs attention .. and was told that i really didn't know what i was talking about

I was quoted a price of 140 usd for the lume and that changed to 165 usd when FF got the watch.. that is when i started questioning the pricing.. I was told that the pricing was in part because the work takes him away from his family ... well i checked pricing against what was posted on the board by another watchsmith... i questioned FF... he explained that the cannon fix was time consuming and something he really dosen't like to do ... the Crown which was a genuine also is time consuming.. the date wheel which I provided was also a seperate charge ... ok no problem if the work to be done was done correctly.

after calculating that the mods would cost me over 600 usd.. i asked FF to not mod the 111H and i would pay him for the work completed on the 029 .. which he said was done on Saturday .. there was no response to my numerous mails asking him not to do the 111H .. all that was done in the end was the prefab dial ... nothing else ...( total was 355usd for the 029 and 145 usd for the 111H)

i recieved a message some time later a day or so.. FF said he had done the 111H even though i had requested that it not be worked on .. and he put a prefab dial on it that he gets for almost nothing... and it was up to me to pay him or not since i asked him not to work on it..

i told him of course i would pay him even though i had requested to just send it back undone. I calculated the work on the 029 to be 355 usd ... the 11H for the prefab dial cost 145usd... this was FF's pricing after the fact .. he gave me the option to pay him or not .. i told him i would honor my word to pay him regardless of the fact that i had asked him not to do the work.

when i recieved the watches back the lume on the 029 looked deformed it was totally uneven and the 9 looked terrible when it glowed.. nothing like the pics he posted of other watches... i was told if I was not happy to buy a genuine... this attitude did upset me .. but i still decided to let it go as a learning experience on what not to do next time . I was told that i was the only unhappy one and the elume alone took 8 hours to do ... mathematiclly this did not make sense... you would have to go without sleep to do these 2 watches in the time FF claims it took.. i was in no rush.

then the movement stopped i waited two day's and noticed that the hands were sticking at different points ... i mailed FF this fact and again was told .. i didn't know what i was talking about .. and that it was the shipping that caused this..

At this time i got an appointment with Ziggy ... waited 2 or 3 months until there was an opening .. i sent my 029 and my 036 ... Ziggy at no point and time knew of the problems i was having with the work done on this 029 ... and until yesterday has not known who did the work on it.

well... the summary came back and I was asked what was done.. i stated cannon fix .. well, there is no high cannon fix for this watch .. my ineptness in not knowing that from the start ... the crown .. all that was done was an extender was attached, and o-ring was missing so dirt and moisture got in the opening caused by the missing o-ring..(genuine crown) the o-rings were on when i shipped it. and the lume was uneven and the hands and dial would have to be stripped and the hands repainted and everything redone... the datewheel kept changing at 3 pm ... probably due to all the dirt in the movement.... and the CG was no good .. it was cut too short ... the crown sat to far away from the case... again all that was done was a crown extender was attached to the crown 1 or 2 min. of work??? the CG was filled with silicone ..

Still Ziggy did not knbow who the modder was ... i was just going to move on .... but when i realized i was charged for work that was not even done... ie. crown extender ..... no high cannon needed ... date wheel etc .... if i had immerssed the watch it would have been worse.

after the first post before i realized all this work that said was done was not... that is when FF refunded my 029 funds... i had not asked for it.. and at no time did he offer it before hand... all he said was all the problems would be a 10 min fix and really not cost anything.. from over 2 days of work to "all it takes is 10 min. i don't owe you any refund attitude.

this is when i mailed FF .... not with a blackmailing threat .... how would anyone else feel ????? I am more than willing to return the prefab dial

How am i getting FREE WORK ???? the watch will have to be redone ... FREE WORK... common... what am i getting free ????

Don't take my word for it ... the pics will be posted ... i felt that i would just let this go also .. but there are those of you who feel that there is only one victim here and that i am just trying to ruin a good guy... all of you can resort to name calling... one even to the point of "calling me out" .. well talk is cheap...brave statements for not knowing all the facts .. i don't like to think of others as sheep

my intention was not to get something or cry but to make sure this does not happen to others who are getting work done for the first time ... not to be taken advantage of ... i may not be part of the click you are all in ... but i was concerned about people being taken advantage of..

so you all can take your best shot ... because i know that what i did was not to manipulate anyone or any situation ... but to make things right..

I would have been more than happy to make things work out .. but that was not the case ... apparently i was looked at as someone who did not know what was going on..

and as far as the family guilt trip ... i was told that this was taking away from family... well i was in no rush .. and i do believe firmly in family ... the children especially ...

with that said .. i don't like to think that i am doing this to defend my actions... but i also so not like things twisted and manipulated after the fact ..

I stand behind my beliefs that what i did was just.....

if FF friends don't like it... well that is their choice.. it is good to back up your friends.. just get the story straight..

i do not believe that FF will hang up his tools ... not over this ... my whole point was.... do not steal.... i am a person who values principles and to the person in Norway who wants to meet me face to face ... yeah right ... brave on the internet aren't you... for what you didn't even know all the facts

Lanikai.. my name is... Randall.... for those of you who think i will ever hide from anyone.

Edited by lanikai

Lanikai.. my name is... Randall.... for those of you who think i will ever hide from anyone.

First of all, no matter what you may think of this matter, you have to admit what Lanikai did was amazingly courageous on this board.

He delurked to present his side of the story, when people were braying after his very blood and flesh, throwing the word ban around, as if he were a tried criminal condemned by a court of his peers.

Ladies and gentlemen, I don't know enough about modding to ascertain whether any of the facts presented by each participant is correct, sounds fishy, or seems like a ploy for sympathy or not.

I don't even know if U$600 is a fair price for work that is after all, painstaking, and indeed does take one away from family.

But I do know that what I saw in this thread was chilling. Never would I like to be in the position of Lanikai, going up against a member whose standing seems absolute in so many people's eyes.

I just ask you to see both sides of the story before any rush to judgement in future, else you'll lose the only thing worth having in any community -- honesty and courage.

Thanks.

I just ask you to see both sides of the story before any rush to judgement in future, else you'll lose the only thing worth having in any community -- honesty and courage.

Thanks.

Are women the future of this planet ?

Probably.

Mademoiselle V. I think you said it all.

Now is the time for both sides to chat about this in private.

Cheers

Stephane

No winners here...

This issue should have solved in a more kinder way.

Sure I can understand the way Lanikai must have felt when paid that kind of money for mods and it turned out to be disappointing. The way you've PMed FF was aggressive and yeah I too would have taken it as threat.

I believe when you show some respect and understanding in your email/PM this could have worked out for both of you.

Just my thoughts.

No winners here...

This issue should have solved in a more kinder way.

Sure I can understand the way Lanikai must have felt when paid that kind of money for mods and it turned out to be disappointing. The way you've PMed FF was aggressive and yeah I too would have taken it as threat.

I believe when you show some respect and understanding in your email/PM this could have worked out for both of you.

Just my thoughts.

Maikel.... you are right this is not a win .. win situation... i tried to communicate and PM privately, but was told i don't know what i am talking about ... i apologize for involving soo many members in this issue.. because ultimately it is my issue.. i am not asking or seeking validation .. as this may very well cost me purchasing another 029 to get everything right.

In the end it is not about money ... it really is about the principLE. ...I am a Scorpio and prone to deep convictions .. and i do believe strongly in the principals and not the personality..

I will be posting pics of the watch as my reputation is up for target practice here ... i want to make sure no one else is involved .. this is my issue and i tried to conduct it as such..

To set the record striaght the mod work was not "dissapointing" it was not done and I was charged for work that was claimed to be done.

Again,.. I apologize to the membership for these diatribes...it is what it is.... i make no excuses for my actions and take sole responsibility for my words.. they could have been gentler .... but they fit the feelings i had at the time .. and if I have offended anyone you have my humble apology ... but i stand on my principle of "treat people the way you would like to be treated" no grey areas here .. if i try to get over on someone then i should be able to take the heat

So with that said ...... LIVE STRONG AND WEAR IT WELL

Aloha Ke Akua .Randall

Edited by lanikai

To set the record striaght the mod work was not "dissapointing" it was not done and I was charged for work that was claimed to be done.

if this is what you are so upset about, i can understand. the mods are all done. and more.

111h for relume and cannon flush

* upgrade dial installed at my cost with filled indices done by myself with tritec superlume (done)

* tall cannon pin is installed. asian version (done)

* upgrade davidsen hands at my cost because i thought they looked better quality than what it had. (done)

029 for relume, datewheel, gen crown install, and cg tighten mod

* dial and hands relumed (done)

* datewheel installed (done)

* cg tighten mod (done)

* gen crown install (done)

no claimed work was not done.

i do not want lanakai banned, i did not want to bring his name, i wanted to state why i am not doing mod work anymore. if he misunderstood the work that i did. he misunderstood. what's done is done and i hope the watch comes back from The Zigmeister better than new. i am sure it will. the mods from me are as now, all at my expense. and i can deal with that.

i respect lanakai for bringing his view, and i can see that his view may be a misunderstanding. i will give him an apology if the work was not clear, or dissapointing. i am not here to bring anyone down, i am here because we are all a great group of family and we all have and enjoy the same hobby.

i am not doing mod work for others from this point, but i will continue to help our community by making mod parts such as upgrade 2.1mm crowns for a price that makes sense, a 1:1 H series CG, and other parts for unbranding, ect. things we can all use and enjoy. that is what our hobby is all about.

FF/913