When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

XX close the thread XX

flavor flav

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Please, you have no right to speak or put words that are untrue in Ziggy's mouth...never happened .... again please, you are stirring the pot when Flav and I have settled this."

Look you fricken moron, YOU are the one acting like an ass... You are the one who made the accusations... If the two of you thought it was wise to "air this laundry" in a forum, thats on YOU... Not those of us who have commented! And I sure as hell hope Flav hasnt "settled this" you made some pretty serious accusations. If I were him, Id be all over your ass (if I were not guilty of course).

Secondly, unless I am mistaken... (And unless your previous post is a fabrication), Ziggy did inform you that the work wasnt done. In fact, you claimed that he told you a C.P. fix wasnt even possible for this watch. And just for clarification purposes... Your quote is below.

So before you say I dont have a right to speak, you better check yourself. It seems even more apparent to me now that you are a hot headed loud mouth. And I can tell you I have experience with hot headed loudmouths!

"At this time i got an appointment with Ziggy ... waited 2 or 3 months until there was an opening .. i sent my 029 and my 036 ... Ziggy at no point and time knew of the problems i was having with the work done on this 029 ... and until yesterday has not known who did the work on it.

well... the summary came back and I was asked what was done.. i stated cannon fix .. well, there is no high cannon fix for this watch .. my ineptness in not knowing that from the start ... the crown .. all that was done was an extender was attached, and o-ring was missing so dirt and moisture got in the opening caused by the missing o-ring..(genuine crown) the o-rings were on when i shipped it. and the lume was uneven and the hands and dial would have to be stripped and the hands repainted and everything redone... the datewheel kept changing at 3 pm ... probably due to all the dirt in the movement.... and the CG was no good .. it was cut too short ... the crown sat to far away from the case... again all that was done was a crown extender was attached to the crown 1 or 2 min. of work??? the CG was filled with silicone ..

Still Ziggy did not knbow who the modder was ... i was just going to move on .... but when i realized i was charged for work that was not even done... ie. crown extender ..... no high cannon needed ... date wheel etc .... if i had immerssed the watch it would have been worse."

i HAVE PM'D YOU .... once and for all to see so this really can end .... I sent the watch to Ziggy and asked him to look at it and made a list of what was done ... i explained the problems i was having..

Ziggy, to back himself and no one else sent me pics to show me what had to be done ... so i could see the work that had to be done .. not to hang or blame anyone ... i asked him to go ahead with the work..

since this was another Modder that had nothing to do with the issue I thought that if i post the pics everyone would have a field day with conspiracy BS

the pics was to show ME what had to be done ... i already knew the lume was bad .. the pics just confirmed it so the modder and i would confirm the work that had to be redone.. remember Ziggy still did not know nor was i going to tell him who the original modder was.

Once and for All .... i have nothing to prove to anyone .. since i did not nor would i post this thread ... how can i make that clear... this was supposed to be and should be between myself and Flav... weather you think me rude in my PM is not nor should be the issue ... that was supposed to be man to man .... not one member has pm'd me personally to call me names .....publicly on the board ... and these people are saying in effect that I have no Class ??? if you have to talk amongst yourselves ... if that makes you feel better ..

I claim responsibility for My actions with Flav.. I do at no time say it was his fault or my fault .... just that i make no excuses for what i did..... OK

Lanikai

Apologise for my outburst dude... i posted before reading thru everything... -_-

No worries ... life is too short and there are alway's people and places that are really suffering to worry about what some members through numbers are going to think or say about me.... I'm Ok ... and I am sure flav will recover from this and Mod again ..

It's not how you fall down ... because we all do .... it's how you get up and turn it around that really matters. :)

@carlsbadrolex,

i understand your frustration in this matter but there is no way to win a pissing contest on the internet. we have seen this happen before and i will bet we will see it again in the future. i would imagine you won't see flave back here doing any mods and i wouldn't be surprised if you don't see vaccum here anymore either. allot of people know what went down here.

edit, thank you tt. my post at slayer was off topic.

hk

Edited by hk45ca

Only 3 peeps that can do that...

And apparently they choose not too...

Probably good for one of them...

TT

anyone that wants and feels safe sending me their email I will forward the pics ... i find it not necessary to post it for the RWG world to see.

thank you ..

Ok ... upon urging from interest parties I will acquiess (sp) and post the pics as soon as i get home from the country..took a drive to see the sunrise on the windward side ... pics to follow ...

No offence, but that's incredible. It's the internet equivalent of looking at a trainwreck long after the passengers have been taken to hospital. It is both unfair to Flavour Flav and to yourself, because to my understanding, matters were handled privately, and both of you have moved on. Don't cave in under "popular" pressure, just to assuage a few people's curiosities that could well be done via email.

Look at the under-title.

"Settled".

Once the aggrieved party said that, this thread should've been closed down. I have no idea why it wasn't, although Nanuq tried to, but either way, it's very disappointing.

Sorry VB but I have to disagree...

Once this Topic went public it required full closure...

The only way to accomplish that is for all the facts & proof to surface...

Many questions have been raised here...

That's the beauty of the Forum...

Issues raised...

Issues resolved...

And a wealth of knowledge for the membership in between...

TT

Issues raised...

Issues resolved...

I am just a newbie, and only one voice in the wilderness, but I beg you to at least ascertain if Flavor Flav wants to have these photos published or not.

He may one day return to modding (which I feel in my bones he will) and the last vision we'll have of his work will be these photos. That's not fair on his past reputation and character reference, which no matter how stellar, may well take a face-losing blow. The same is true of Lanikai, should the reverse occur.

At the end of the day, Lanikai has these photos, and this "settled" matter won't ever be "settled" once they are published.

I am just a newbie, and only one voice in the wilderness, but I beg you to at least ascertain if Flavor Flav wants to have these photos published or not.

He may one day return to modding (which I feel in my bones he will) and the last vision we'll have of his work will be these photos. That's not fair on his past reputation and character reference, which no matter how stellar, may well take a face-losing blow. The same is true of Lanikai, should the reverse occur.

At the end of the day, Lanikai has these photos, and this "settled" matter won't ever be "settled" once they are published.

Panem et circenses.

Pass the mustard, please.

Lost me appetite.

TT... do you think we need to still have this thread open? Are you going to be removing posts all day long? Was not enough what we have heard and discussed? What are you waiting for? some unnecessary pictures? This is something to solve (if not already done) between two parts... I'm with vbarret... I have you TT in great consideration... close this and let's move to another more interesting topic... what about my franken projects? ;)

Well, there we are then. Poor Flave. Poor Lanikai. Poor The Zigmeister.

I don't want to sound like a scold, but for all of you who wanted to punch Lanikai in the gut, set his balls afire, and drown his pet hamster, dudes, you him a major, big-time PM apology.