When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

By-Tor's Watch Review Forum...

TwoTone

Please join us in welcoming By-Tor as Moderator of his own Forum...

As you all know he has spent countless hours writing reviews for the benefit of the community...

Now you will be able to find them all in one place...

Thanks BT for all your effort...

TT

PS: He's gonna need a couple of days to move his stuff, so check back...

Big thanks TT. Much appreciated, and I hope these writeups will serve the members (new and old).

I (think) I have now reposted all my old reviews here (save the Omega & Breitling guides which serve the members best in the brand-specific subforums). I closed the articles, made them read-only, and added a link to the initial review (in case you want to comment them).

Cheers!!!

Edited by By-Tor

• 2 weeks later...

Great new addition to the forum.

I just did some reading of your various posts, very well done as always, the pics are second to none, and great write up's as well.

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this information base up for the members of RWG. This is what sets, and will always set RWG apart from the other fourms. Quality information, even the gen sites, or TZ can't hold a candle to the information and quality of the posts we have here. Magazine quality your stuff, fantastic...

RG

• 1 year later...

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

All threads in my review section are now OPEN!

That means you can post replies to the threads and comment them as much as you want. There are no duplicates or closed threads anymore, except for the few stickies in the brand subforums.

All comments are welcome. Thanks guys!

• 10 months later...

Wow, it seems like it's been years since i haven't been here....

I'm not surprised to see By-Tor as a Mod here and the other forums, with his contributions it's only natural.

Thanks By-Tor,

had a few mishaps here and there which kept me from my hobby but aside from that, things are ok, i'll try to be more active.

• 1 year later...

I have spent hours to fix broken links from my reviews. Whenever you spot one, please report so I can make them functional again.

When we changed the url from rwg.cc it broke thousands of reference links. I'm slowly repairing them but there can still be many.

Thanks.

• 6 months later...

Thank you***** Your The Man***** and this is the BEST Rep Watch Forum, by miles.

• 2 years later...