When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another ETA 7750 group buy - All gone

ajoesmith

I have the chance of getting another 10 movements at the same price of $300 each movement

The movements are New and UNUSED, 25 jewel plain, new style 28,800bph ETA 7750 movements. The subdial layout is 6,9,12 with white day and date wheels.

I cant do it though if i dont have numbers.

REMEMBER these movements are getting more rare and the price is quickly rising. Around 3/4 months ago they were about $250/300 but now form Cousins uk or Jules Borel they are around $500. Yes $200 more expensive than this group buy!. Even if you do use it now you may want to in the future. A good investment me thinks ;)

Please let me know if you are interested

Thanks

CIMG1703.jpg

CIMG1704.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received my 7750 from the first group buy yesterday and it now lives inside my IWC3717. A very beautiful and very genuine Valjoux7750 with very smooth and quick delivery and great service and honesty from ajoesmith.

They are becoming expensive now and an oppurtunity will not arise often for EU buyers to get one a this price. Thanks!

I received my 7750 from the first group buy yesterday and it now lives inside my IWC3717. A very beautiful and very genuine Valjoux7750 with very smooth and quick delivery and great service and honesty from ajoesmith.

They are becoming expensive now and an oppurtunity will not arise often for EU buyers to get one a this price. Thanks!

ajoesmith, am I right in saying that I can install one in a Tag Carrera Chrono & a Omega SMP Chrono through The Zigmeister later down the line??

If SO, ill take ONE postage to Sydney. When are the funds required? are your prices AUD? Ie $300 aud?

Thanks

Edited by dastrix

I've bought 2 off of ebay, but i'm down for another 2. This is a solid price for a new 7750 eta. let me know when it's a done deal and i'll paypal ya.

dave

these would fit a hbb mellow yellow rep right?

They do, but The Zigmeister isn't putting them into the HBBs anymore as he had to use up his only spare "old" Asian 7750 movements to get them working for kruzer and one other. Perhaps you'd need multiple 7750s (ETA or Asian) to get it working which will work out too expensive.

They do, but The Zigmeister isn't putting them into the HBBs anymore as he had to use up his only spare "old" Asian 7750 movements to get them working for kruzer and one other. Perhaps you'd need multiple 7750s (ETA or Asian) to get it working which will work out too expensive.

ajoesmith, put me down for TWO of these movements. I'll drop out of the date wheel group buy and put the $ towards two movements (which have the date wheels anyway)

How quickly will this group buy happen?

Thanks

Kris

OK only need a few more,

Ive got a couple of friends who want movements so theres only 2 places left!

2 places left!!

1 - ajoesmith - ok

2 - ajoesmith friend - ok

3 - archibald - Waiting for payment

4 - dastrix - Waiting for payment

5 - dastrix - Waiting for payment

6 - promotersf - to be confirmed

7 - promotersf - to be confirmed

8 - ajoesmith friend - ok

9 - leatherback - Waiting for payment

10 - PAMman - Waiting for payment

EDIT: 2 places left!!

1 - ajoesmith - ok

2 - magagne - PAID - OK

4 - Tx Walker - Waiting for payment

5 -

6 - promotersf - PAID - OK

7 - promotersf - PAID - OK

8 - satori- Waiting for payment

10 - PAMman - PAID - OK

EDIT: 2 places left!!

1 - ajoesmith - ok

2 - magagne - PAID - OK

4 -

5 -

6 - promotersf - PAID - OK

7 - promotersf - PAID - OK

8 - satori- Waiting for payment

10 - PAMman - PAID - OK

It looks a good time to purchase a IWC 3717 and do an organ transplant, re-lume, change day/date wheel.

A lot of time to burn before having it on the my wrist :play_ball: