When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

More guns and watches

section8

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll see your pussy, and raise you a Florida gator.

And yes, that was me taking the photo less than a foot away. It wun't no zoo, neither, and I assure you he was very much alive.

vicalligatorit2.jpg

i can see this one on my 127...it would be enough for a couple of 100 bony gator straps...

Don't mind the pictures of the guns as long as there is a watch in there somewhere. Not gonna get into the ol' "american and their guns"-discussion, are we now....

no we are not...I've just put some fuel on fire to see if someone will pull a gun on me... :lol:

Don't mind the pictures of the guns as long as there is a watch in there somewhere. Not gonna get into the ol' "american and their guns"-discussion, are we now....

Inevitably.

Nice Stanley! But even Bear Grylls needed a wee knifey bigger than that in the Everglades. :)

Here's all a gentleman thug needs: A Breguet and a flick-knife. Even a Gator would fall to the power of the Marquis of Queensbury and a gentleman's blade.

knife.jpg

Are you seriously telling me that NO European country have been independent prior some 200 years ago?

What's more, the French and US revolutionaries were in constant contact and both helped each other define their governments.

Yes, it was a remarkably over-simplified view, but that's what you should expect from historians. :D

Nice vintage lever-lock. I myself collect knives and some of my favorites are the old Italian automatics

Lonnie

Inevitably.

Here's all a gentleman thug needs: A Breguet and a flick-knife. Even a Gator would fall to the power of the Marquis of Queensbury and a gentleman's blade.

knife.jpg

WTF?!?!

Are you seriously telling me that NO European country have been independent prior some 200 years ago?

Independent from the feudal caste of rulers, lords and dictators? Even the Venetian republic had Doges, Fitmic.

George Washington turned down flat a royal title, and a Presidency "in vitalicio" like many South American presidents did not (to this day...). This was an incredible precedent, whose import cannot be overstated for true republics.

But Puggy is right about historian overreach, and Admin is even more right, about getting back to watches.

So there we are, back to tigers and Daytonas, or perhaps Tiger Daytonas. :)

George Washington turned down flat a royal title, and a Presidency "in vitalicio" like many South American presidents did not (to this day...). This was an incredible precedent, whose import cannot be overstated for true republics.

The US isn't a true republic, but that's another story. :D

The US is the same kind of Federal Republic as existed in the Commonwealth of England between 1649 and 1660 and the Republic of the Seven United Netherlands between 1581 and 1795.

At least, that's my understanding. ;)

Wot..?..a foot away from that that big sluggardly handbag....that's as good as a mile.........thanks for the laugh sweetie........now whilst you may wanna play the old game of my pussy's bigger than your pussy........I'll see your tiddly 'gator to my big salty.....and no my pussy isn't in a zooo....he's free range as are his brothers.....and I WASN"T a foot away.

As far as guns are concerned....I'l pull out the big gun......you may delight in playing with your Dady's weapon......however I was firing lots of guns ...BIG guns...and NOT at bits of cardboard or skittles at 25 yards.....when you were dumping yellow pancakes in your Pampers....!

As for the American idea of being independent before any other countries.....I give you the foundation stone of the American Declaration of Independence........The Declaration of Arbroath.........March 1320...687 years ago......a full 456 years before that bastardised nation decided they preferred coffee to tea....and a full 225 years longer than YOUR country has existed.......but thanks for the history lesson Prof....!

...for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom – for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.

11111111.jpg

Edited by TTK

11111111.jpg

two years ago I would look at this pic and I would think..What a beast!...or something like that...now I think : hmmm, how many straps can be done by this beast!...or, how much would cost to ship it to HKTAN so he does some straps for me out of it?.... :lol:

just kidding guys...trying to calm down this post...I am a big animal lover...this is why all of my straps are plastic rep straps and rubber ones...and bracelets...

Once again a zoological observation on your part as flawed as your historical perspective.......crocodiles whilst being reptiles are not lizards.......they belong to the genus Crocodylus.....and are distinct and separate from the alligator family.....!

As for being scaly,.....better than having 'sausage' fingers......!

Edited by TTK

No. It's simply impossible to post "Look at my gun!" without eliciting a flame-war. It's one of Pugwash's Rules of the Internet.

Very true - I failed to think about that when I posted the pic - and I haven't been around much lately so I didn't see the 'what do you carry daily' thread until AFTER i had posted. Otherwise I may have just posted the pic in there instead.

Guns and watches go together...they're both mechanical items......it only descends into a flame war when one party is in self denial of the true purpose of one and the redundancy of both......!

No. It's simply impossible to post "Look at my gun!" without eliciting a flame-war. It's one of Pugwash's Rules of the Internet.

Flamewar?? Flamewar?!?!

More guns and watches, I served with flamewar in many forums: I knew flamewars; Flamewar was a friend of mine. More guns and watches, you're no Flamewar.

I bet you could at least spell potatoe.

Guns and watches go together...they're both mechanical items......it only descends into a flame war when one party is in self denial of the true purpose of one and the redundancy of both......!

Hint: only one of them is a phallic extension. It's the one that ticks.

Hint: only one of them is a phallic extension. It's the one that ticks.

And that's the one I keep under my bed.....along with the goggles...rubber gloves and my collection of Spick'n'Span mags....!