When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello sweetkins

My very dear old friend admin has called for my assistence to help him with his troubled flock.

Very soon I will be setting up my one stop physco shop, many of you would be quick to call me an Agony Aunt but please think of me more as a Mother like figure who will tend to all your perplexing puzzles in life and over all give you a warm fuzzy.......excuse me......BILLY WILL YOU SHUT UP BACK THERE!........Thank you....now where was I sweetkins?.........Oh yes a warm fuzzy..........I had a pepsi like that yesterday.......oh sorry sweetkins, yes lets see, yes a warm fuzzy feeling about yourselves.

So please whatever your troubles please visit me at the soon to be opened Miss Understood forum.

Bye Bye Sweetkins :wub::kissing:

Sorry quick edit has anyone seen my Pepsi around here?

Edited by Miss Understood

• 10 years later...

I never knew Miss Understood was actually invited here by our Admin?  And that she set up shop here as a source of WISdom?

I thought we lucked out *cough* when she found us on Google or something. :huh:

So in light of new beginnings, can you tell us more about you, my dear?  What makes Miss Understood tick?  

And why does my nose itch every time I see a brunette cheeringin the stands at a game? :wub: 

4 hours ago, Nanuq said:

I never knew Miss Understood was actually invited here by our Admin?  And that she set up shop here as a source of WISdom?

I thought we lucked out *cough* when she found us on Google or something. :huh:

So in light of new beginnings, can you tell us more about you, my dear?  What makes Miss Understood tick?  

And why does my nose itch every time I see a brunette cheeringin the stands at a game? :wub: 

Well you would do if you ever read any of the memos before getting 3/4 of the way into the first bottle. She was specifically brought in to clean up in the Mods Lounge. No more flicking cigar ash on the floor, snort only in designated areas, it's quite refreshing actually, though there is still a lingering smell of elderberries.

I understand she is like Nanny McPhee, if our need her but don't want her, she appears, but when you want her but don't need her, she has to go.