When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC 3717 pilot chronograph review

arminvanbuuren

You did an excellent review arminvanbuuren. English is my first language and I haven't yet done a post anywhere near as good as this one of yours. Thank you for putting so much work into it.

Definitely one of my favorites replicas, even with its little issues.

One question though, is yours the fast beat or slow beat version?

Excellent review. I love this one as well. The big tell tales are the AR coat, date font and hour markers. In truth the hour markers drive me crazy as they are just so fat (even when cut straight) relative to the gen. And yes I am gearing up for the next AR coat run and relume and movement/date wheel swap. Wear it well. :D

You did an excellent review arminvanbuuren. English is my first language and I haven't yet done a post anywhere near as good as this one of yours. Thank you for putting so much work into it.

Definitely one of my favorites replicas, even with its little issues.

One question though, is yours the fast beat or slow beat version?

mine is the fast beat i think :).. and as to the fat hour markers.. i asked The Zigmeister if he can fix it.. and he said he'll take a look at it and see if he can do it.. so lets cross our fingers :)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This excellent review is nearly making me pull the trigger on this one....!!!

and what about all of these mod's.... Suppose I want to have the double AR-fix, date-wheel exchange and perhaps a lume job for the markers?

Is there anybody who can help me out in one deal instead of dismantling the watch and sending all parts around the world seperatly?

• 4 weeks later...