When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Let's see your Breitlings!

By-Tor

:o

Chubbchubb.. You make my mouth watering! What a great collection of Breitlings.. Breitling really had some nice dials in the late 1990ties.

Your Crosswind is almost as beautiful as my "Holy grail", The blue dial, two tone Chronomat Vitesse...

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some stock pictures that I have taken during past 1 year or so. Pardon me for bad pictures, I am nowhere near ByTor or Pugwash or most of the members who post pictures here.

Breitling Avenger Chrono Ti

dscn6488ss6.jpg

dscn6500nr5.jpg

Breitling Steelfish Superocean (sans this one, new owner is seadweller 4000 :p )

dscn5324cj4.jpg

dscn5321rb0.jpg

Breitling Avenger Seawolf Ti

dscn4649im1.jpg

dscn4716kd5.jpg

Breitling Navitimer TT

dscn6561retxt2.jpg

dscn4728mt2.jpg

Breitling Chronomat Evo

dscn4900pj1.jpg

There is another Chrono Avenger Ti with black dial, sadly I don't have the picture with me now.

Here is my first and only breitling. I'm aware of it's inaccuracies but I picked it up for a great deal and I love it. My only Ti too, nice and light...have to look down to make sure it's still on. And check out the ar, the best I've seen on any rep. I got this watch second hand for dirt cheap and I'll probably never part with it. My first quartz rep too...shhhhh!!! B)

IMG_3140.jpg

IMG_3139.jpg

IMG_3132.jpg

There have been some fantastic Breitling pics posted and it never ceases to amaze me at the quality of the photography of the members at RWG - I take my hat off to you all !! I'm now going to undo all the good work by posting my own photo !! I have recently bought two Breitlings - a BCE and a SFSO. I don't get all the hype about the Steelfish, OK, it's a stylish watch but compared to the BCE, it's a bit "plain". I have also noticed that all the BCEs that have been posted have the stick hour markers - so here's mine with Arabic numerals.

post-3819-1191708602_thumb.jpg

By the way, can someone tell me how to display my photos full size and not reduced by 97% ?!!

@kiki-- i hope it doesnt bother you that i stare and drool at your skyland. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

i should be getting mine by friday...congrats again brother....fine looking piece you got there.

no problems brother... I hope that you will share your "skyland" happines with us on friday...

Thank you very much for compliments my friend...

My one and only breitling bce:

PA050122_2-2.jpg

I have a question about rep navitmers, do they have the 30 second, chrono hand where the main second hand moves at double the speed and completes a full rotation in 30 seconds?

Edited by UB7

hyster, if you ever wanna let that one go, it would never leave my wrist... and you would keep my from dropping a big wad for a gen.....

Ha Ha :D , I'll add you to my growing list of people I have promised to tell if I decide to sell it.

Some fantastic watches here guys, the Skyland..... :wub: