When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

whats the best sounding GUITAR in your ...

2005SUBMARINER

hey guys was just wondering whats your favorit sounding axe ,

few weeks ago i went down to the NYC guitar center & played all types of geetars :Jumpy:

my favorite was a sweet sunburst japan JACKSON with EMG pickups .

super low action & a sweet fast neck , i bought it & cant stop playing it man :thumbsupsmileyanim: ..

whats your favorite axe ?

150385-14841.jpg

My 1996 Joe Perry Custom Shop Signature Les Paul. One of 200 made, before the production version was released in 1997. The best sounding and best looking guitar I have.

JF

150385-14842.jpg

150385-14843.jpg

150385-14844.jpg

@Nanuq - Thanks!

@2005SUBMARINER - Thanks! I don't have any recording gear, but if I can borrow some from a buddy, I'll definintely post some sound clips.

JF

hey all you need is to plug your amp thru your pc sound card & use your windows recorder to lay down your riff & it saves it in mps format ! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

after youv done that you then can upload your mp3 guitar shred & post the link up hear so that we can hear it :thumbsupsmileyanim:

heres the webpage i use to upload my guitar stuff

upload your mp3 webpage

heres my version of EVH euroption :rolleyes:

2005submariner on evh euroption ;)

Edited by 2005SUBMARINER

• 10 months later...
  • 9 years later...
On November 15, 2006 at 10:26 AM, fotoman said:

my amazment at the interestiing and amazing folks that are on this forum never ceases

I spent some time on the Isle of Man with someone from the forum who I discovered is on a first name basis with performers you wouldn't believe in the rock industry.  And he never mentions it. :notworthy:

That's the mark of true talent.  Do the gig and let the word get out on its own.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/8/2017 at 4:35 AM, Nanuq said:

I spent some time on the Isle of Man with someone from the forum who I discovered is on a first name basis with performers you wouldn't believe in the rock industry.  And he never mentions it. :notworthy:

That's the mark of true talent.  Do the gig and let the word get out on its own.

Hey long lost but not forgotten :)

8 hours ago, Nanuq said:

Hey welcome back big guy!! It's sure nice to see you again. :tu:

Just stopping in for some info. Haven’t had $$ for watches in forever. But I still watch joshes site just to keep up on what’s new in the neighborhood. Miss you guys

And my axe these days is the Shuriken variax.... only Guitar you will ever need 

A2BFFAEE-5A0A-4D0F-B125-69F50FE7077A.jpeg

0EA7F599-C03F-4461-BF00-E779B186D932.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...