When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Law Suits

TJGladeRaider

From a legal point of view what actual proof do they have?

Your watch was allegly a fake according to a watchmaker and you decided to pull it out. The elements they have are nothing. They want to scare you! Sending them the watch is the last thing to do.

Edited by candide2424
  • Like 1

Hi james, don't worry too much. I think you've done the right thing as to call them to explain your end of the story.

Usually law firms will not pursue any case where there is no money to extract. Even the good firms will not do it simply because there is no justification (economically) to do so. Even if they take you to court they have a very slim case of winning any damages in your case ( you are not the culprit of copyright infringement. Damages are rewarded to those whose intellectual property rights have been seriously injured by the accused's commercial actions).

I will not go too much in legal details but there simply isn't a case for them.

By the way, don't send the watch to the firm. They will use it as evidence against you. Destroy with hammer and send the picture instead. Telling them you destroyed it as soon as you found out it was a counterfeit item.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

• 6 years later...
11 hours ago, SS9496 said:

I have one of this letters 

I just like to know if someone sent to this firms 350$ or ignored.

let me know please if anyone ignored payment and what happened after or anybody just sent a check for 350$.

Thank you guys 

The best policy is to send the money as the others have and you won't hear from me again.

Thanks guys 2006 & 2013 were very lucrative years for me. Hoping that 2020 will be just as good❤️