When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Out of the Box these are the Best Reps ever

Guest TTK

Out of the box these are by far the best quality reps I've ever seen.....I just cannot find any fault with them at all.....the casework is superb..( if ever a rep presented the notion of a 'night shift' production run......this is that rep ).....the dial shows no difference in terms of accuracy or quality of the original....the overall appearance is identical to the genuine.....only problem is that some people have an aversion to the name......I can't see it myself......'cos if ever I wanted to have 20k on my wrist at an absolute fraction of the cost....this takes the biscuit every time....:D

367FERRARIROSEGOLDCHRONOGRAPH1.jpg

367FERRARIROSEGOLDCHRONOGRAPH2.jpg

367FERRARIROSEGOLDCHRONOGRAPH3.jpg

367FERRARIROSEGOLDCHRONOGRAPH4.jpg

Edited by TTK

Neil... very nice piece, looks fantastic. One small request... i think your photos are borderline artwork and probably well ahead of the quality i've seen among commercial guys, but can you throw in one 'ugly' picture... maybe a completely raw wrist shot, so we can see what these babies might look like on a live human wrist??? thanks again for finding these gems.

It truly is beautiful, but I do have to agree with the aversion to the name. I find watches named after cars somewhat... uhmm I don't know... Same reason why I would never drive a Smart. (Partly produced by Swatch). Or why I would never want a Porsche Design watch....

Although it does look good, thats a given.

What a coincidence, I've been drooling over this one.

I have a cut-out paper version of this watch in the correct size sitting in my office. Don't laugh, that's how I determine if I can wear the watch and not look silly (6.5" wrist).

Alas, the lugs extend a bit beyond the edges of my wrist, not good.

Why oh why did they make the lugs so long on this one, I can pull off a base Luminor no problem.