When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

And now something for the younger crowd

Victoria

The ONLY thing I like about this photo, is that he's not circumcised. Me no likey snippy on men. Sorry if I just broke some guys' hearts. ;)
Vbarrett- No offence but the only thing that freaks me out about your posts is I associate what you write to the avitar you use! LOL And I think "Some guy in goggles" is posting about Harry Potter.

Well V,

That was certianly diffrent

My girlfriend: " Is that Daniel Radcliff? Whats he doing naked on your computer"

Me: " Yer.... i never realised how nice his legs are"

My girlfriend: "..."

Me: "What. I can admire another mans body without being gay ?"

My girlfriend: "..."

me "Fine i'll go do something overtly heterosexually- masculine if that makes you feel better. Where is my tool box?"

Vbarrett- No offence but the only thing that freaks me out about your posts is I associate what you write to the avitar you use! LOL And I think "Some guy in goggles" is posting about Harry Potter.

LOL! For the record, "some guy" is John Terry, England and Chelsea captain (I'm English, BTW). I change my avatars once a week, so you don't need to scratch your head all that long. ;)

@Hambone: BURRITO! :lol: :lol: That's exactly what it looks like. How come I never noticed?

@rag9fx: How about dem Patriots! Just love her nice and strong, and no worries. I'll sort her out by PM if not. ;)

And now something for the younger crowd, ...two can play at this game...

Well... seeing that this is 99.99% a BOYS CLUB....and 99.99% I would suspect are hetrosexual...

I think your post is quite inappropriate...

Vicky baby... give it a rest... please

You like cheese with your burritos? :lol:

That's ok... eventually... all colors shine through ;)

Well... seeing that this is 99.99% a BOYS CLUB....and 99.99% I would suspect are hetrosexual...

I think your post is quite inappropriate...

Vicky baby... give it a rest... please

You like cheese with your burritos? :lol:

That's ok... eventually... all colors shine through ;)

You hit the nail quite well Swdivad, this IS a boys club and I know we are all impressed with Miss Vickys 2000+ posts in a mere four months, but posting pictures of cocks pushes it in our face here. VB, you have the temerity to exclaim that you prefer uncircumsized penis to those that are, well let me state my opinion that in women I do not like painted nails with oversized mens watches on pudgy womens hands. I will not say a word about vaginas however, as I am a gentlemen, or at least try to be one. :D

Me no likey snippy on men. Sorry if I just broke some guys' hearts. ;)

No problemo, V.

I keep my dewlap in a pickle jar (along with my pet intestinal worm, Dirkson) for women like you who appreciate a man with fine luggage

thing_in_a_jar.jpg

I keep it in the fridge, on the shelf just below my favorite salad dressing

smegma.jpg