When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Have Anyone Heard Of E4bag.com?

space

My girlfriend found this site www.e4bag.com while searching for bags on google. (You know women... :rolleyes: )

Have any of you guys heard of it? Looks pretty serious, but you never know, right?

Since I know some people here are into more replica stuff, maybe some of you have heard of it.

(Not sure this fits in the General discussion category, but I give it a try...)

My girlfriend found this site www.e4bag.com while searching for bags on google. (You know women... :rolleyes: )

Have any of you guys heard of it? Looks pretty serious, but you never know, right?

Since I know some people here are into more replica stuff, maybe some of you have heard of it.

(Not sure this fits in the General discussion category, but I give it a try...)

if you wanna replica clothing, bags or wallets...or anything that has do with reps...contact Sichuan...

Also it looks like drop ship only, min. order 5!

I guess you are right, did not see that the first time I looked through the site. And they don't take Paypal...

WU is just crap and expensive.

Anyone got another good dealer for wallets, belts, handbags etc.??

I found the Trustybagguy doing a search, supposedly he is a friend of TWG and has quite good quality items? Anyone has dealt with him or has some other reliable high quality dealers for leather goods??

Thanks in advance...

Sorry guy's I didn't realise there was something here for me to respond to.

Now I have never done business with Profitcome, but on the old RWG we used to have a resident expert on all things to do with bags, she went buy the username of Baghandler, I am sure there are many here that will back her credentials................well she is the one who pointed me to the site.

Ken

• 3 weeks later...

The mens' stuff on Replicasi doesn't seem like much of a bargain. After Xmas, I picked up an OEM mens' LV wallet similar to the one on the site @ Off 5th for not much more than the price of the rep. Wife says the ladies stuff looks good--she just ordered a coach purse & wallet and Fendi sunglasses--I'll post an update when they arrive.