When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GROUP BUY from SILIX

V

Well, continue the other topic here... We are waiting for any news and of course photos when someone receives first

1. veni12 (219 & 210)

2. RUSST (111H 127) OK-ORDERED

3. exper (219)

4. r11co (090 -ORDERED

5. jonthebhoy -ORDERED

6. edgewatches (111H)

7. the_collector OK-ORDERED

8. DaveR (111H)

9. Ralphy

10. rsv123 OK-ORDERED

11. bully (111h)

12. Simo OK-ORDERED

13. docblackrock (personal enquiry)

14. Chronus (3 watches) PERSONAL ORDER

15. dcrooz(112H)

16. watcher1 (111H)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's essentially a UK thing though there were a few from Europe as well.

I would suggest that you get a whole bunch from your country and then make an approach and see if they will give you something as well?

Try to get 10 or more, makes it worth their while.

I've ordered several, including a 112H, a Vintage and a Double-Cheese Pepperoni, but communications seem to have broken down just about the time Angel & Jay requested how I was planning to pay.

They apparently have at least two separate pp accounts (one for direct debit, and another for credit card transactions).

Since I'll be paying by card, can anyone provide the appropriate pp address for this type of payment?

Does anyone even understand what I'm talking about?

I'm sure that they'll get back to me sooner or later, but I'd like to send payment sooner rather than later, as well as limiting the back-and-forth messaging process, of which they must have their hands more than full (of) at the present time.

Thanks for the info, folks.

I've ordered several, including a 112H, a Vintage and a Double-Cheese Pepperoni, but communications seem to have broken down just about the time Angel & Jay requested how I was planning to pay.

They apparently have at least two separate pp accounts (one for direct debit, and another for credit card transactions).

Since I'll be paying by card, can anyone provide the appropriate pp address for this type of payment?

Does anyone even understand what I'm talking about?

I'm sure that they'll get back to me sooner or later, but I'd like to send payment sooner rather than later, as well as limiting the back-and-forth messaging process, of which they must have their hands more than full (of) at the present time.

Thanks for the info, folks.

They are away for the weekend.

As I put in the other thread:

FROM Silix website:

Away from 3-17-06 to 3-19-06

Http://www.silixprime.com@DateF2006-3-17

Sorry we will be away for this weekend. Appologize for any delay caused by this. We will come back to you as soon as we come back. Nice weekend.

if i can add something... i dont think you guys really get that big of a discount!

if you form groups of for, you need to pay for EMS to your groupleader, than he has to split it up and spend another 10bucks on rerouting the watches... so in the end you save 5 or 10 bucks :)

would make more sense, if ONE guy orders 4 watches for himself! but not really worth for ONE watch! the watches are already very affordable (i dont wanna say cheap, because it might give some ppl the wrong idea) at silix's

if i can add something... i dont think you guys really get that big of a discount!

if you form groups of for, you need to pay for EMS to your groupleader, than he has to split it up and spend another 10bucks on rerouting the watches... so in the end you save 5 or 10 bucks :)

would make more sense, if ONE guy orders 4 watches for himself! but not really worth for ONE watch! the watches are already very affordable (i dont wanna say cheap, because it might give some ppl the wrong idea) at silix's

That's true... but consider that they will split the cost of the shipping by 4 or 5... and the first class of a watch in Uk is max 2$.

That means we got both the discount on the price and the discount (divided) on the postage...

Edited by veni12

Works out better for me... I think it made me spend more, leaving me broke... so silix are the winners here!

Ordering a few yourself means you get more of a discount, though to be fair I am usually getting ETA-based watches, but the Lemania/Venus copy are Asian so I get a PAM192 out of it at a good price. It probably works out that the discount applied takes care of the EMS postage and saves a little on the total.

Veni,

did you notice any difference between the ETA 6497 and the chinese copy in your

111H concerning the power reserve?

Regards

mike

I haven't noticed any difference on the Power reserve (because I love it and I wound it everymorning to wear it) but I noticed difference on keeping time..

Believe it or not the CN 111H is within COSC which is not the case for example on my ETA 036 :Jumpy: