When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who Has The Best Submariner Lv Rep !!

Mano74

Hello everyone,

I know that this question might be asked a thousand but I still gonna ask it again….

My question is wich of the watch dealers here on this forum has the best possible made Rolex submariner ss lv ? I’ve read a few posts about the differences on all the rep’s and that makes it even more hard for me, like the logo etched on the glass it has to be allmost hard to see but on the pic’s you can see it very clearly, also the movement brings a lot of questions..but I understand now that the swiss movement in it is one of the best.. and then the beazel it should not be that thick.. ? heheh and what about the oem on the beazel ? I’m not an expert on rep’s I know you guy’s are… so please could anyone one help me out maybe….

Thanks in advance..

:(

I know that this question might be asked a thousand but I still gonna ask it again….

Hi Manu,

Unfortuantely this question has been asked countless times...and it basically comes across as the person trying to get other people to do their research for them. <_<

Thats why you got less than welcome replies...people wanna see you actively research your chosen rep, then after awhile come back and ask some insightful questions.

Have a look here

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=4135&hl=lv

as a start, then maybe look at some of the reviews in the "Dealer Review" section, then check out some of the photos in the Rolex section.

There should be plenty to keep you busy! :)

Jon

A dealer I know, located in Geneve, own the best possible Sub LV

I ever seen, let me know if you need address.....

Regards,

Mig/

Hello everyone,

My question is wich of the watch dealers here on this forum has the best possible made Rolex submariner ss lv ? I’ve read a few posts about the differences on all the rep’s and that makes it even more hard for me, like the logo etched on the glass it has to be allmost hard to see but on the pic’s you can see it very clearly, also the movement brings a lot of questions..but I understand now that the swiss movement in it is one of the best.. and then the beazel it should not be that thick.. ? heheh and what about the oem on the beazel ? I’m not an expert on rep’s I know you guy’s are… so please could anyone one help me out maybe….

Thanks in advance..

And what will his next question be?

"ho is mbw"

Well mbw is a littel littel man that lives in my shoe and he makes the best folex watches out there!!!

No just kidding... MBW and WM has the best!!!

//robi

hahaha....

but really who is this luckyy person ? anyone got a url ? :whistling:

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance..

They all have their plus and minus'. I hope that answered your question.

hello,

if there would be a ranking of accuraty of rolex watches it should look like that.

1. genuine rolex

2. mbw

2. DW daytona

3. wm

from 4. to 100. there is nothing

101. the rest which does not accept genuine parts.

:p

best wishes

olreon

Edited by olreon