When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

This just in!

Beowoulf

Hi folks!

Hope we get to know each other soon! I was a member on another rep forum, but a group of a**hol* [censored] me off with their lack of respect.

Anyway...

This summer I capitalized on the Silix summer sale and bought 18 watches (9 for reg. price and 9 at the $19.99 price). Well, one of the Langes was DOA. Silix replaced it with another Lange - different from the first one, but I still love it. Just the kind of watch I like. What I ESPECIALLY liked was that Silix didn't require me to send back the dead one. That was SO convenient not to have to go thru that pain in the a**. I can't imagine a dealer being more accommodating than that!!

Here is the new one:

(Notice the seconds dials! They are half dials with flyback hands. Very interesting!)

p1030600fb2.jpg

NO! NO! Don't tell me that! :(:(:(

Don't worry about it, the Langes are very hard to replicate since they have an in house movement. Most of the reps are pretty much fantasy with those.

That broken one, for instance, is almost a lange 1, something i've been looking for for a while now, but they discontinued them. :angry:

Yep...words fail me.... ( and that doesn't happen often )..... :lol:

I was a member on another rep forum, but a group of a**hol* [censored] me off with their lack of respect.

I think it was the Movado that dun it.....B)

Don't worry about it, the Langes are very hard to replicate since they have an in house movement. Most of the reps are pretty much fantasy with those.

That broken one, for instance, is almost a lange 1, something i've been looking for for a while now, but they discontinued them. :angry:

I'm sure I don't know ANYone who would even know what a Lange was ... nor would any of THEIR friends know! ;-)

I thought about you, the moment I read Beowoulf's title "Lange". Guess my dad lucked out with that one bought here...

Beo, welcome again darling. Man, I hope you don't mean the forum I'm thinking, because I just said they were the friendliest around. ;(

Hope you are well, and I'm sure you'll love it here! That watch is a beauty, no matter if its fantasy or not.

Wow...A blast from the past. I haven't seen that movement in a long time. One of my favorite early reps before I went insane about accuracy, was a Glashutte fantasy that had that movement. What always amazes me is how good the fit and finish is on some of those pieces--much better than any $100 gen I've ever seen. Wear it well before you go insane and loose a night's sleep over the color of a date wheel...don't laugh...if you hang out here long enough you will.