When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The biggest ripoff umbrella on the internet

Jawo

Once upon a time, earlier this year, I fell victim to the alluring concept of the replica watch. By simply typing the words "replica watch" on google, many sites came up, but none of the reputable ones you will find in this forum. Instead, you will be plagued by the biggest ripoff scam websites on the internet.

I have discovered the largest watch ripoff umbrella on the internet. The group of internet based companies have the same swiss upgrade gimmick and are based primarily out of New York. If you buy from one of the following sites, you WILL be ripped off!! I almost fell victim to one of these rip off sites and thank god I found a reputable rep forum that saved me. Here is what I know:

- The dealer will convince you to do C.O.D or Wire Transfer.

- If you are out of the USA, they will say that due to security and fraud that credit card orders will not be accepted. They will convince you to do a money wire since that is the next safest method since you will have their business bank account information. Little do you know that the info provided is not actually a bank account!! It is a routing number where your funds are redirected several times until it ends up in a pre-paid debit/credit card company. The money enters the fraudster's prepaid debit/credit card where the funds are withdrawn immediately. These pre-paid accounts are set up all over the United States and are extremely hard to track. There are many aliases and phone numbers that these scammers use. They don't really have a base of operations and work off pre-paid cell phone numbers. They have set up a fake rep review site called http://www.fakereviews.com and http://www.replicainspector.com. The pictures used on these sites are of actual gen watches!! Not the watch(es) you may or may not receive.

How do I know so much? I almost fell victim and actually wired funds to bluefakes. Luckily I have very powerful friends in the banking industry. With thorough investigation and persistance, I tracked to where the funds ended up. I not only got my money back, but ended up freezing several of their accounts and money returned back to other victims. Here is the list of the companies:

GLOBAL REPLICA

Additional Business Names:

A Fine Luxury Time

AFineLuxuryTime.com

Allfakes

Betterswiss

BlueFakes

Fullswiss

Go Replicas

Italian Fakes Jewelers

Laststopwatch

Limited Watch

My Swiss Replica

MySwissReplica.com

New Replica

Newwatch4u

Nextswiss

Nyswiss

OnTimeFakes

Precise Knock Offs

Ravereplicas

Redhotwatch

Replicaceo

Reproduccion Global

Showtimereplicawatches

Sizzlefakes

SwissFreeze

Zenithmotor

I am really sorry that it took so long to compile this. I read about a victim on repgeek and got really angry. I really wanted to put the past behind me but something has to be done. I hope I am not too late to try and help others. These are only the companies that I know of under the same group. There potentially can be more. I have put together this information in hope that other people do not fall victim to these petty thugs.

Jawo

• Like 11

Jawo, you have done this forum and so many other folks just getting into replica watches a great service. Thank you!

I, too, started by typing in "replica" into Google. BlueFakes offers such an enticing story: triple wrapped! ... 440 stainless ... and on and on! And all at only $800. I waddled around in these sites, almost all of those you list, for months. But something didn't 'smell' right. I kept looking and looking .and finally found RWG. When I found RWG and listened in to the discussion, I knew I had found the motherload and had been saved!! Hallelujah! Thank goodness for RWG!

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

• Like 1

Valuable information Jawo - Many Thanks! It's just a shame that noobs often get "stung" before they find forums like this - I know, I was one of them !! :mellow:

It is amazing to me how common a story this is. I too almost fell for this type of scam through "Swiss Replica", but luckily found some of these forums just prior to sending my money. My favorite part are the scam sites of testimonials praising the scam sites.

Guest watchbuff

Here is a wing-dinger. $800.00 for a rolie rep.....c'mon can anyone find someone more expensive?

RIPOFF!

COD? Geez I wonder if he get's many customers. I know he is based in NY. Brooklyn to be exact. I might pay him a visit.

Good job, jawo. Use the search button on Google or one of the other sites and find member fakemaster's list of scam dealers and associated sites. Unreal!! The numbers out there are staggering as to how many people get ripped off trying to find either a site like this one, or decent info. Keep up the good work, by all means.

This is the scam list on repgeek.com

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=1997

to view it you will have to be a member - if not already -

Worth while keeping an eye on it.

For anyone new, keep to the known dealers on this site and you can't go wrong.

They have built their reputations over a long time .

Forgot to say, I was scammed twice on my first two watches - not from anyone on RWG.

Then I found RWG and repgeek.com

Read the forums and you'll soon find a dealer.

Dax

What about www.rotorooterdivers.com ?? They claim to send qualified divers into your septic tank to neutralize alien hatchlings programed to take over the African nation of Chad for $19.95. These a-holes must be stopped before they take over the country of Chad!

• 4 weeks later...
Once upon a time, earlier this year, I fell victim to the alluring concept of the replica watch. By simply typing the words "replica watch" on google, many sites came up, but none of the reputable ones you will find in this forum. Instead, you will be plagued by the biggest ripoff scam websites on the internet.

I have discovered the largest watch ripoff umbrella on the internet. The group of internet based companies have the same swiss upgrade gimmick and are based primarily out of New York. If you buy from one of the following sites, you WILL be ripped off!! I almost fell victim to one of these rip off sites and thank god I found a reputable rep forum that saved me. Here is what I know:

- The dealer will convince you to do C.O.D or Wire Transfer.

- If you are out of the USA, they will say that due to security and fraud that credit card orders will not be accepted. They will convince you to do a money wire since that is the next safest method since you will have their business bank account information. Little do you know that the info provided is not actually a bank account!! It is a routing number where your funds are redirected several times until it ends up in a pre-paid debit/credit card company. The money enters the fraudster's prepaid debit/credit card where the funds are withdrawn immediately. These pre-paid accounts are set up all over the United States and are extremely hard to track. There are many aliases and phone numbers that these scammers use. They don't really have a base of operations and work off pre-paid cell phone numbers. They have set up a fake rep review site called http://www.fakereviews.com and http://www.replicainspector.com.

How do I know so much? I almost fell victim and actually wired funds to bluefakes. Luckily I have very powerful friends in the banking industry. With thorough investigation and persistance, I tracked to where the funds ended up. I not only got my money back, but ended up freezing several of their accounts and money returned back to other victims. Here is the list of the companies:

GLOBAL REPLICA

Additional Business Names:

A Fine Luxury Time

AFineLuxuryTime.com

Allfakes

Betterswiss

BlueFakes

Fullswiss

Go Replicas

Italian Fakes Jewelers

Laststopwatch

Limited Watch

My Swiss Replica

MySwissReplica.com

New Replica

Newwatch4u

Nextswiss

Nyswiss

OnTimeFakes

Precise Knock Offs

Ravereplicas

Redhotwatch

Replicaceo

Reproduccion Global

Showtimereplicawatches

Sizzlefakes

SwissFreeze

Zenithmotor

I am really sorry that it took so long to compile this. I read about a victim on repgeek and got really angry. I really wanted to put the past behind me but something has to be done. I hope I am not too late to try and help others. These are only the companies that I know of under the same group. There potentially can be more. I have put together this information in hope that other people do not fall victim to these petty thugs.

Jawo

Thanks I almost fell victim to Global Replica. I got suspicious when ther voicemail was always full and i could not find any info on them. good to know all the other scammers out there. I like Josh, Andrew and Ruby.

Thanks I almost fell victim to Global Replica. I got suspicious when ther voicemail was always full and i could not find any info on them. good to know all the other scammers out there. I like Josh, Andrew and Ruby.

Josh, Andrew and Ruby for good experiences that is ... no worries for other posts I have read!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, All, I too had a similar experience. I googled and I read and read. And I was impressed by sites like {Replica Website Reviews} and {Replica Insider}, which are both self-proclaimed sites-reviewers and have large number of scammers under their umbrellas. They have comparison charts, gradings, testimonials, how tos, links, customer reviews and whatnots. You name it, they have it.

Luckily I did not lose any money although I almost did. I was naive and I really believed that there were such things as Swiss replicas, 440 SS, $800 Rolexes and grade 1AAA+++( what rubbish ). Almost on the brink of disaster, I came across this wonderful forum and also others like RepGeek.

Oh wow!! I really woke up and I relearnt all about replicas. And I discovered dealers like Josh and Andrew and others like them. Finally i bought my first DateJust from Andrew. I was so very pleased.

I hope this message will help to assist other newcomers and lessen their learning path.

dooley110

I just want to add my thanks as well. I almost got ripped off by relicaexpert.us. I had money paid on credit card when I discovered another replica guide site and read a review of scam sites, one of which included the site I paid. I immediately cancelled my card and started a chargeback.

I never received any watch even though they said I did and produced a signature saying it was mine (??) - they actually told my CC company they consider I stole the watch from them........................... :huh:

Anyway, thanks for all the great advice. I am now on my third Rep since November 2007.

• 2 weeks later...

So, it's the general consensus of the long term members of this forum that Newwatch4u is a scam site?

I may be treading on old ground here, but I've only recently become aware that such things as replica watches even existed. I did some googling and found the Newwatch4u website to be very convincing. It even garners some nice looking recommendations on other replica watch review sites. Are those fraudulent as well? Is this a self-serving circle?

If there is so much fraud in this area, where does one go to get a decent looking, good running IWC replica watch that doesn't cost $5000? Or is that another fallacy I'm laboring under? Do such things simply not exist?

So, it's the general consensus of the long term members of this forum that Newwatch4u is a scam site?

I may be treading on old ground here, but I've only recently become aware that such things as replica watches even existed. I did some googling and found the Newwatch4u website to be very convincing. It even garners some nice looking recommendations on other replica watch review sites. Are those fraudulent as well? Is this a self-serving circle?

If there is so much fraud in this area, where does one go to get a decent looking, good running IWC replica watch that doesn't cost $5000? Or is that another fallacy I'm laboring under? Do such things simply not exist?

Yes, there are "watch review sites" that exist solely to promote the replica selling sites that they recommend, because they are run by the same people. Sucks, huh? You could just go here: dealer sites and start shopping, but your best bet is to search, read, repeat.

And whether or not a given site is a "scam site" or not is a little misleading. The basic "lite" reps cost very little from the vendors in China, but the scam sites will show you a photo of a genuine watch, call it a "Number One Best Quality Super Swiss Italian Lemania ETA 100% 1:1 AAAAAAAAA++++++ Replica" and send you a $15 POS.

You are lucky you made it here before you bought anything. Just take your time and read through the IWC section, all the hard work has been done already.

• 1 month later...

Somehow I was directed to Global Replica from google. They now sell "all gold" rolex models ranging in price between $2500 and $3000. Anyone who pays that much for a replica needs to have their head examined, you can buy a used genuine rolex for that money albeit not all gold. You could get a gen two tone datejust for $3000 however. Nevertheless, you've got to believe that your chances of getting a solid gold watch from global replica are virtually nil, if in fact, you get anything at all.

It occurred to me that they were truthful when they named the one ratings forum. What's contained on that website, afterall, are "fake reviews."