When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Eta Honpo Breitling Bentley

kanerich

Yeah I spoke with him via Email/PM shortly after he listed. I asked him was he drinking a little early today and he replied "nah I'm in the airport, you know how boring these places are!"

Eddie is a great guy, good sense of humor, can be very blunt too! Anyway, I pulled the trigger on this guy today. I've been searching for a nice size Breitling for awhile since I sold my Gen Super Avenger. Now it appears I may have found a solution! All I need to source now is an ETA 7753 and I'll be good to go!

Jon

I couldn't wait any longer either. I have been waiting on these for so long. Ordered the white face to keep me occupied til a one of our dealers comes out with the 187.

http://www.etaworldgoods.com/breitling9.htm

I see honpo stole a lot of my translation. I had a feeling it might, but at least Ken could have asked. That's the last time I do that for the benefit of the members. It's no big deal obviously but I don't appreciate the lack of courtesy.

I contacted Ken initially about this watch. Then saw Eddie's post. I ordered from Eddie, then got a response back from Ken. Price was better with Eddie as well as the Payment options.

I'll keep my business with someone I know I can trust! I'm not completely against WU, but your prices have to be very good for me to pay the $30 or so dollars in fees!

Jon :victory:

I've been after one of these so long I even considered the $70'ish versions from siliwatch but luckily let it be. Here are some photos from my Bentley catalogue for comparison (sorry don't have a scanner handy) - these aren't quite spot on but I guess with the 7750b movement should be pretty good !

61791-34505.jpg

61791-34506.jpg

61791-34507.jpg

I would imagine that before long, they will all have them and the price will drop a bit. Then in a few months, the second edition will come out...then the third...lol. Gotta love the rep industry...

Shouldn't be too hard to fix, just go to an engraving shop and add a stroke to the Ls.

Any other dealers getting this? :)

I think Ill wait for the next generation. Made in ZwilZerland & ★クロノグラフ完全フル稼働

★生活防水推奨(補償範囲)

★可変タキメータ搭載双方向回転ベゼル(詳細仕上げ)

★画像のブライトリングBOX付属します。(BOX無しの場合は2000円値引きします)

【コメント】

待望のブライトリングベントレーモーターズです

大迫力の49ミリクロノグラフ フェイス面が広い分より迫力があるように思います

只一点難点はクロノインダイアルの積算及びクロノ針の動作と 配置がオリジと相違いたします

既存ムーブでは限界しょうがない事ですが出来が素晴らしいだけに 当方としても大変残念です

それを考慮してもこの出来でこの価格ならお勧めできるモデルだと思います

ケース、ベゼル、スピードブレスの質感は文句なし最高級の仕上がりです

裏も表も超カッコイイデすよ!

are not really my cup of thea....